How Many Of You Have BELLS? (not Balls) - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: How Many Of You Have BELLS? (not Balls)

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
    Yes they do. If you see lines/grooves on the asphalt, that is a electrical field triggering device that is disrupted by vehicles that have a large amount of Steel, Aluminum framed Bikes like our Hondas have very little steel to trigger the lights in most instances. A very strong magnet under your bike will disrupt the electrical field and trigger the light to change.

Years ago, I used to sit in a left turn lane sometimes through 2 complete light cycles until a car pulled up behind me to trigger the device. Once I added magnets … no more waiting for me.

Similar to the following ...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/N50-Neodymiu...item4861048e2a
    Phantom,

Could you tell us how / where you mounted these?

I have two large ones that clank together and throw sparks when they hit the pavement . Ohhh, BELLS. Sorry.
    Yup, you must be gifted with the bell otherwise they have no gremlin deflecting powers.

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
    Yes they do. If you see lines/grooves on the asphalt, that is a electrical field triggering device that is disrupted by vehicles that have a large amount of Steel, Aluminum framed Bikes like our Hondas have very little steel to trigger the lights in most instances. A very strong magnet under your bike will disrupt the electrical field and trigger the light to change.

Years ago, I used to sit in a left turn lane sometimes through 2 complete light cycles until a car pulled up behind me to trigger the device. Once I added magnets … no more waiting for me.

Similar to the following ...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/N50-Neodymiu...item4861048e2a
    My big steel balls seem to trip the light device well. No magnets needed. :-)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Honda 2007 Shadow
    Honda 2006 VTX
    Honda 2013 F6B