Quote Originally Posted by Cool Hand Luke View Post
Well, I thought I add my two cents. I installed and used throttlemeister and it is awesome. I think it looks the best of all throttle locks out there, it is easy to use and works as advertised. I never used it before but I really like it. I don't miss Goldwing cruise anymore, actually I think this one is my favorite. Goldwing cruise had a lag to it that annoyed me, so it wasn't very fast to setup or change speed. By contrast, my BMW K1200LT cruise reacted instantly and was much better. Throttlemeister locks the throttle but I can still very easily modulate the throttle. I bought the polished look as you can see in pictures. The other day I followed a friend on somewhat twisty country back roads and I was able to use throttlemeister very succesfully during the ride. It is easy to disengage, too. It looks like it came with the bike.

Buy what works for you, we all have different tastes and budgets. Things that matter to me may be different for you. Ride safe!
I tried the Go Cruise solution and it did not work for me. I just installed the Throttlemeister and so far so good.
I have the same Baggershield windshield as you do. You sir, have good taste!