black and red F6Bs at the Dragon today

Thread: black and red F6Bs at the Dragon today

black and red F6Bs at the Dragon today

I was in the parking lot at the Tail of the Dragon store today. I finally saw another F6B there and introduced myself and now have a new friend.
    Andy from Ocala Fl rides a red Deluxe 1 year with 25,000. Heck of a nice guy and we rode the Cherohala Skyway. I left Atlanta at 5:30 A.M and got home about 10:00 PM A GREAT DAY for ridingAttachment 5056Attachment 5057Attachment 5058

Hope you told him about the forum!!!!!……a new member !!!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    Hope you told him about the forum!!!!!……a new member !!!
    I mentioned it. I will send a text about it!

Nice day

I had daddy duty yesterday, glad you got to taker advantage

Quote Originally Posted by Ahealthy View Post
    I had daddy duty yesterday, glad you got to taker advantage
    Yeah, I would have called but, we decided to go for it in that we passed N Ga. and went to Robbinsvile area. Left Atl. dark A.M. and got home about 10 P.M.
    great ride, great day. My buddy on his Honda NC 700x - iron butt didn't complain a bit. I felt guilty on the sweet F6!! Like riding an easy chair all day!!
    BTW I am going to sell my 2011 street glide. I know you are still kinda wanting a Harley. The 6 is just SO much better at everything.

Very nice photos! I'm going up in a few weeks on my Hayabusa to earn the badge on her next and then later on my F6B Bagger (along with my girlfriend on her Can-Am Spyder) to earn those "Rites of Passage" badges/stickers!
    Thanks Jim - a.k.a. Bama Bagger

"Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny".

~ Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Bama Bagger View Post
    Very nice photos! I'm going up in a few weeks on my Hayabusa to earn the badge on her next and then later on my F6B Bagger (along with my girlfriend on her Can-Am Spyder) to earn those "Rites of Passage" badges/stickers!
    It was busy Saturday! Over 200 little VW 2 dr hatchbacks . One went about 100' down a cliff. ( people okay ) They were crazy crossing double yellows and all that crap! I just enjoyed all of the miles to and from Atl. and The Cherohala Skyway. My favorite road!!