What are the ages of F6B Riders / Owners ? - Page 27

View Poll Results: What are the Ages of F6B Owners??

Voters
1249. You may not vote on this poll
  • 25-35

66 5.28%
  • 36-40

47 3.76%
  • 41-45

142 11.37%
  • 46-50

159 12.73%
  • 51-55

274 21.94%
  • 56-60

239 19.14%
  • 61-65

187 14.97%
  • 66-70

95 7.61%
  • 71+

40 3.20%
Page 27 of 35 FirstFirst ... 17181920212223242526272829303132333435 LastLast

Thread: What are the ages of F6B Riders / Owners ?

The F6B was a birthday present to myself for my 32nd bday.

51 here...Bought a 2000 Valkyrie Interstate when I was 38 and well wanted anewther bike and of course this was sitting in the shop when i went to get oil for the other two...only a couple hundred miles on her since I bought her( F6B ) but already love the ride

Not yet an owner...

But your original post says, "F6B Riders / Owners. Now that I have done the full day rental on one, I feel I can vote.

I'm 55, and for many, many years I always said things like, "Why don't they put the doors back on that thing and call it a car?"
    I never understood the huge Gold Wing and other such two wheeled Winnebago's, but now that I'm 55, I can really see the appeal.
    I thoroughly enjoyed my recent 12 hour ride on a Rental bike in Southern California.

I'd do it again in a heartbeat. I currently ride a 2003 Honda ST1100P, and of course now, I'm searching for the right bike and the right deal.

Jim

63 in November. Been riding over 50 years. Have had lots of bikes thru the years. Got my first Valkyrie in 2000 still have her. Had hoped the new Valkyrie would be more like the old with the new 1800 motor. That did not happen. Just did not like the looks of the new Valk. Love the Bee.

I just turned 46 and this will be my first touring bike. I'll looking to spend more time riding in a comfortable position over a longer period. When I'm not riding my horse, I'll be riding this bike.

I'll be 58 tomorrow and tomorrow I will have been riding 48 years (still learning). I've had MANY scooters and do appreciate the B over my previous 2 GL1500s.

Quote Originally Posted by JMartin View Post
    But your original post says, "F6B Riders / Owners. Now that I have done the full day rental on one, I feel I can vote.

I'm 55, and for many, many years I always said things like, "Why don't they put the doors back on that thing and call it a car?"
    I never understood the huge Gold Wing and other such two wheeled Winnebago's, but now that I'm 55, I can really see the appeal.
    I thoroughly enjoyed my recent 12 hour ride on a Rental bike in Southern California.

I'd do it again in a heartbeat. I currently ride a 2003 Honda ST1100P, and of course now, I'm searching for the right bike and the right deal.

Jim
    Hi JMartin, I'm also 55 and lived in The Bay Area for over 13 years and have been to Hollister many times, getting a seat at Corbin, going to bike rally, etc. Also been to Gilroy garlic fest, etc. I moved to Bend, Oregon in 2005 and love it here, except for the winters! Got over a foot of snow on the ground and tonight it is supposed to be -7 degrees. Yikes! Took delivery of my F6B today, got the dealer to bring it right to my garage. Wish I was still there, I'd be able to ride it. Anyway, glad to make your acquaintance.

Correlation

I am wondering if there is a correlation between rider age and seat size on these F6b's ?
    Humor intended, as reality is intended also.
    Comfort....... nuf said. Reliabilty .............. nuf said. Performance................ nuf said. Opportunities to accessorize.............. nuf said.
    Owning an F6B makes it easy for people to buy gifts for you.'
    Be Careful What YOU Wish For

Quote Originally Posted by tiltingf6b View Post
    I am wondering if there is a correlation between rider age and seat size on these F6b's ?
    Humor intended, as reality is intended also.
    Comfort....... nuf said. Reliabilty .............. nuf said. Performance................ nuf said. Opportunities to accessorize.............. nuf said.
    Owning an F6B makes it easy for people to buy gifts for you.'
    You forgot to say "big seat for big butts..........nuf said"

Quote Originally Posted by Wingman View Post
    I call it the complete evolution of a motorcyclist. Starting hunched over, feet tucked way up and back on the most aggressive sports bike I could afford. Overtime I found myself slowly sitting further upright, legs un-folding as a result. My last bike (which I still have), a Concours 1400 was very comfortable and what I thought was the peak of evolution, and then came the F6B. I am now what I consider fully evolved. This bike has such a neutral riding position I just don’t know what to think, but that’s ok, as long as I don’t start to De-evolutionize, aka Harley riding position. I am the proud 2%...
    After my limited time on the FB6, it seems to kinda ride itself on a rail and you just direct it. I had a FJR for a short time with the AE tranny and that was the only thing better. Alas, it ate tires and was a pig moving around slow speed and I was afraid I might drop it. I really like the F6B but if Yammy ever made a ST out of the 900 triple that wieghed around 500lbs and had about a 30" seat with their AE tranny, I'd be ALL over that.

47YOA when I bought the FB6. I had to wait ill I was old enuff!