PNW-F6B-14 Gathering - Page 9
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: PNW-F6B-14 Gathering

red rocket

Quote Originally Posted by Exbmwrider View Post
    I know the second liar doesn't stand a chance, but it was pretty clear Dale's red bike was the class of the field, even while pulling a traile, proving empirically that red is the faster color.

Yes the get together was a lot of fun, and nice to meet some more of the members. Thanks for coming and making the event a great success. And thanks for the donations from all the other vendors. I was going to hook up a tow rope for the black bikes, off the back of my trailer, but was not sure if i could tow another bike in this state?
    My trip is still going, i am in susanville, heading to salt lake. then to dallas for one day, the back home for one day and then off to Colorado to ride the colorado back county trials on my adv bike for two weeks. Dale
    The event was really kevins doing, i just helped out were i could. Thanks Dale

Finally, A decent internet connection. Thanks to Kevin for organizing this great event. Also, thanks to Dale & Tony for their support with door prizes and tee shirts.
    I'd also like to thank Neil(Hambly434) for the "F6B" brake & clutch master cylinder covers( long distance award). They are truly, "works of art" and will look great on my "fast black" F6B.

The trip home seems much longer then the ride to Oregon. Two more long days before I reach Atlanta.
    Barry

Quote Originally Posted by kjelders View Post
    Mike (F6BPDX)
    Honda Cleaner & Polish
    Attachment 7047

??? (Ghostrider) sorry, forgot your name
    Honda Cleaner & Polish
    Attachment 7046
    Haha, you should remember my name as it's the same as yours Kevin.

I also want to thank everyone that donated prizes and organizing the whole trip. It was great meeting everyone, seeing their bikes, talking motorcycles, hearing all the stories and making new friends. What a great bunch of people! I learned a lot from Dale's expertise and KJ's stories are unforgettable and hilarious.

Sorry for delayed response as I headed out after the first night in Enterprise for my vacation up through Idaho into Canada which turned out to be a fantastic trip.
    Save a biker........Open your f-ing eyes!! (and get off your phone)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

kfad, your personal photographer did an excellent job on the ride ,tell her thanks from all of us. see ya on the road .

Thanks Big Jay..... Will do. Very nice meeting you and everyone else over the weekend. Sorry pics are late was in Sturgis for eleven days. Wished we could have caught a pic of you and the wife in the Gorge along the Columbia.

Awesome! Thanks for posting. Brings back great memories.