How to PICK-UP a GoldWing / F6B

Thread: How to PICK-UP a GoldWing / F6B

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

OK! So the bike's on the left side . . .How to put the side stand down??!!, and what does it accomplish?

Cool

Welllllll from the right side the kick stand down would keep the bike from falling to the other side.....
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Admin - Chief poop scooper Phantom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 4DI2D View Post

OK! So the bike's on the left side . . .How to put the side stand down??!!, and what does it accomplish?
    What you do is lift it up and lay in down on the right side. Then put the kickstand down and lift it back up.

Good info to know

Well, I am not going out and knocking my bike over just to practice but I am going to bookmark that video on my phone just in case.

These videos sure came in handy when I had a flat. Was a lot easier than I would have ever thought to change the tire.

I suggest finding that young lady and have her come over and lift your bike. She already has that skill down perfectly!

Thats the 1st thing I taught my wife how to do when she started riding. Made her pick up my VTX1300 in case she ever had to pick it up when I wasn't around and she was riding with her friends.

Ok…all nice vid’s……I don’t think I have had the F6 on it side but if it happens…and it will happen to anyone who rides enough…I just bend over and pick it up…no big deal!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by jaygollner View Post
    Well, I am not going out and knocking my bike over just to practice but I am going to bookmark that video on my phone just in case.
    It turns out that It was a good thing to know, I went to take the bike off of the center stand while backed into a curb at an angle and as sure as sh*t it got away from me and went down. I calmly walked over to the other side and set it back up with just a little effort.