How to PICK-UP a GoldWing / F6B - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How to PICK-UP a GoldWing / F6B

Good info to know

Well, I am not going out and knocking my bike over just to practice but I am going to bookmark that video on my phone just in case.

These videos sure came in handy when I had a flat. Was a lot easier than I would have ever thought to change the tire.

I suggest finding that young lady and have her come over and lift your bike. She already has that skill down perfectly!

Thats the 1st thing I taught my wife how to do when she started riding. Made her pick up my VTX1300 in case she ever had to pick it up when I wasn't around and she was riding with her friends.

Ok…all nice vid’s……I don’t think I have had the F6 on it side but if it happens…and it will happen to anyone who rides enough…I just bend over and pick it up…no big deal!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

I do know it works because I have seen people do it. I have not been able to lift my wings when they have fallen over. I guess I just do not have enough leg muscle strength.

Quote Originally Posted by jaygollner View Post
    Well, I am not going out and knocking my bike over just to practice but I am going to bookmark that video on my phone just in case.
    It turns out that It was a good thing to know, I went to take the bike off of the center stand while backed into a curb at an angle and as sure as sh*t it got away from me and went down. I calmly walked over to the other side and set it back up with just a little effort.