Sold the Harley
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sold the Harley

Sold the Harley

As of Friday I will be a one bike man! I am not paying attention to the harley so I put it on Craigslist last night and 1st looker bought it. It is a beautiful bike with just about every add on available. I am of course a little sad but I paid 18,000 1 ½ year and 5500 miles ago put another $1500 or so in stuff SOLD $17,000 I think that is pretty good all things considered! If you would have told me 6 months ago that I would sell my Street Glide and buy a Honda I would have laughed out loud!

Don't mess with my 'pepper' Scotrod's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptRob View Post
    If you would have told me 6 months ago that I would sell my Street Glide and buy a Honda I would have laughed out loud!

Yep, the HD Kool-aid is strong!!! VERY strong!!! But not as strong as !!!

ENJOY!!!! I am!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Scotrod View Post

Yep, the HD Kool-aid is strong!!! VERY strong!!! But not as strong as !!!

ENJOY!!!! I am!!!
    HD Koolaid....
    I love when people say..."well it's not a Harley" no chit....if I wanted a Harley I would have bought one!
    Times they are a changing!

Quote Originally Posted by CaptRob View Post
    As of Friday I will be a one bike man! I am not paying attention to the harley so I put it on Craigslist last night and 1st looker bought it. It is a beautiful bike with just about every add on available. I am of course a little sad but I paid 18,000 1 ½ year and 5500 miles ago put another $1500 or so in stuff SOLD $17,000 I think that is pretty good all things considered! If you would have told me 6 months ago that I would sell my Street Glide and buy a Honda I would have laughed out loud!
    Same here, sold my Warrior last year, was not riding the Harley, Harley engine, 127 aftermarket, went down that same night, 2nd time in 12,000 miles, took the Harley wind out of me. Would never have considered the Goldwing till I saw the F6b, sold Harley to my Bro, got Ultima to give me rebuild parts, he is rebuilding it and I get first dibs if he doesn't like it. lol But will probably never get on another one once I get a chance to ride the 6.

Had a few HD's over the yrs. Liked em while I had em but didn't really miss em much once they was gone.
    Fortunately, I never got the tattoo, just a bunch of t-shirts.

The good thing about HD's. Usually, Easy to sell, easy to trade!

Go take you F6 for a spin.
    13 F6B Deluxe I've taken the road less traveled, now where the hell am I?
    I don't buy a bike to impress other people, just me !!

Don't mess with my 'pepper' Scotrod's Avatar
    HD's are nice in their own way.

Like others, if that's what I wanted, that's what I would have bought.

congrats on the sale!!

i was in the same boat..1st mile told me i would never ride my electra glide after i got my goldwing
    i was in the same boat...put on lots of stuff and bought a lot of shirts..its kinda funny my f6b never complains if i wear a harley shirt or vest....sup with that!!

Yup. I will turn the page. Go put bunch of miles on my 6 and forget all about it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by smokinjoe187 View Post
    i was in the same boat..1st mile told me i would never ride my electra glide after i got my goldwing
    i was in the same boat...put on lots of stuff and bought a lot of shirts..its kinda funny my f6b never complains if i wear a harley shirt or vest....sup with that!!
    I have a bunch oh Harley uniforms too! I have actually had people say ("thats not a Harley…what is it?…you can't wear that on a Honda!") My shirt my bike I do what I want!! Ha! My favorite tee shirt now is the one I got when I bought the F6!! giant Honda wing on front and hot rod woodpecker on back

Got my F6b November 2nd. sold my 2003 Road King Police Special November 3rd. Never looked back.
    1795566_10203015992310497_741512037_n.jpg