Goldwing accident in Russia video - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Goldwing accident in Russia video

Don't mess with my 'pepper' Scotrod's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BubbaJePH View Post
    . Darn shame, no one tried to render care to the motorcyclist..
    Several gave him a 'visual inspection',,, The 'damage' may have been apparent enough to those onsite to believe resuscitation attempts would be fruitless,,,

Schit can happen quick,,, We all need to BE SAFE!

Those of us who have been in the “ business “ I promise you …you know when someone is dead. In this country and maybe others, if there is any sign of life then “ those” people must render aid. All in all not a bad way to go…much better than trying to suck in the last bit of air or someone digging shit out of your ass in you last days of life. There are many, many worse things then death!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Seeing stuff like this makes me much more cautious on the road. Thanks for sharing.

Quote Originally Posted by srt8-in-largo View Post
    Seeing stuff like this makes me much more cautious on the road. Thanks for sharing.

Everyday multiple times people just cut on front of me witch i getting so use to the my heart beat don't even goes up anymore when this happens .
    I'M Just impressed of the breaking power and stability of the f6b compare to my other bikes .

BTW the guy all most made out he all most clear the cage if he had execute that maneuver correctly .
    IMHO before he died he dint even know what happened he think he clear that car.
    R.I.P