Best Tour Bag options? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Best Tour Bag options?

Don't mess with my 'pepper' Scotrod's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Wmorgan2k View Post
    So I'm looking for a nice touring bag to go on the rack for my F6B. I did buy the larger bike MP3 rack so I've got room to work with . What have you guys/gals purchased and what seems to work best. Would like something that ties down solid to the rack but removes easy to go into a hotel.
    W2K, how often will ya need to use this bag? How many pockets do ya need, (if any)

I have absolutely no reason whatsoever to believe the one I have is less than 'good quality', but 'far more expensive' bags are easy to find,,, Not saying they are worth more, but if ya need tons of pockets for do-dads and what-nots, this one most likely won't suit your needs. With that being said,,, ya get quite a bit of room for the $$$ here:

http://hondaf6b.com/showthread.php?1...ighlight=tying

Quote Originally Posted by F6BPDX View Post
    You're like the guy who "roughs it" in the 39' RV with 4 TV's and a Jacuzzi. C'mon man, where's your sense of adventure!
    Hey, I resemble that remark! Lol
    Attachment 5217
    As far as bags go, I like my Laconia by T Bags.Attachment 5218
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by motozeke View Post
    I use a medium Motofizz from Aerostich. It takes up every last square millimeter of the rack and requires tying to the passenger grab handles for really secure transport, but man does it swallow a ton of gear. Very versatile and expandable.
    This looks like an awesome bag, I'll be ordering one of these.

Quote Originally Posted by BillyDaFinn View Post
    That is an awesome looking bag!

http://www.aerostich.com/medium-moto...-seat-bag.html

I have a standard f6b I have been eyeing the D66 dry spec bags, I think they would look awesome on the backseat of my bike. A little pricey though.
    http://www.twistedthrottle.com/drysp...FYdFMgodjEgArg

T Bag!

I've got the Deluxe model, and use a several year old model T Bag. It fits snugly over the passenger backrest, and sits perfectly on the passenger seat. Stores enough gear for a two week ride. I only ride 1 up, so don't need the passenger seat. Makes a great backrest for me too!

Quote Originally Posted by BillyDaFinn View Post
    You won't regret it, it's super versatile. One of my favorite ways to use it is for fast access to my tripod for filming. I just tuck it under the top flap, then it's really easy to access and put away at stops. With the top flap closed and clasped, it's nice and secure. I've also carried two fuel canisters under that flap in the special drawstring storage areas (designed to carry wet clothes and such). The zippered storage on the sides make it easy to access cleaning cloths and other items you want to get at when you're stopped, which is nice since tank bags are out on the Wing.

Loooove love love it.

Wow thanks guys lots of options now to start sorting through them! Don't need lots of pockets really, mostly carrying clothes or gear.

motofizz medium

I don't think there is a better thought out bag and it fits the bikemp3 rack.