Folks,

Here is a thread I posted in the Accessories Forum....I got a fair number of views but no replies ....Just putting it here as well to see if any taller riders (6' 1" or more) have any experience with the Mustang seat for the F6B. Thanks. If I don't get any replies from this one....I will cease and desist

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hey all.....new owner of the F6B an loving it! However, I find the OEM seat not to be the most comfortable.....looking at the Mustang Tuck and Roll....My only concern is that I am 6'1" with a 33" or so in-seam....I note that the Mustang sits you lower....I already have a fair amount of leg bend.....curious if any taller riders (6'1" or more) have put the Mustang seat on and how they find it?

Also, I have heard mixed information on whether the side panels can be removed with the Mustang seat installed......any definitive answer out there? Thanks

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++