I know there has been a lot of discussion surrounding these two seats. I'm in the market because I want a seat that's lower so I can get a better footing. I like that the Mustang seat is 1" lower, not a fan of sitting another inch away from the bars.

I contacted Mustang and was told they do not make custom modifications so I get what I get. It took a couple of days of email and calling to get a response. The Tripper Fastback seat looks awesome and I've owned Mustang seats in the past so I know they're well built and comfortable. IMO they are the nicest looking seat of any manufacturer for the F6B.

I contacted Corbin and received a call from a guy at Corbin the next day, he told me he could customize the seat to achieve what I was looking for. Needless to say I was impressed with them contacting me so quickly. I have read some members posts saying Corbin is hard and uncomfortable. I have never owned a Corbin so I have no personal experience. I really like the modular style of the smuggler seat and have to say the solo seat with the trunk looks pretty sweet.

I did look at the ultimate seats but they don't appear to have anything that caters to those of us with a shorter inseam.

I'm ready to pull the trigger and any feedback would be helpful. I know it's ultimately about comfort but I don't have the luxury of trying either of them out before I buy.