Every day she amazes me

Thread: Every day she amazes me

Every day she amazes me

Today about a half an hour from leaving work we had a heavy downpour here in South Florida. So I threw my mesh jacket on to see just how wet I would get, fully expecting my lower legs to get wet from hwy spray and city puddles and maybe a damp shirt from the spray. I tucked my legs in behind those 6 cylinders and made the 20 miles dry as AAA meeting. Simply amazed it took me so long to buy this great bike. First tank 34 miles per gallon, 2nd tank 37 miles, I'm on the third tank and just hit 200 miles. So I'll fill it up in the morning and know the numbers then.
    John (Jay) Bettua
    2014 F6b Red- sold 2016
    2020 Goldwing Matte Black
    Retired U.S. Air Force MSgt

Quote Originally Posted by Fla_rider View Post
    Today about a half an hour from leaving work we had a heavy downpour here in South Florida. So I threw my mesh jacket on to see just how wet I would get, fully expecting my lower legs to get wet from hwy spray and city puddles and maybe a damp shirt from the spray. I tucked my legs in behind those 6 cylinders and made the 20 miles dry as AAA meeting. Simply amazed it took me so long to buy this great bike. First tank 34 miles per gallon, 2nd tank 37 miles, I'm on the third tank and just hit 200 miles. So I'll fill it up in the morning and know the numbers then.

Moderator / V-twin Gobbler GiddyupF6B's Avatar
    I know about AA but is AAA for people with a more serious drinking problem??? Lol........

Just goes to show you I never been there!
    John (Jay) Bettua
    2014 F6b Red- sold 2016
    2020 Goldwing Matte Black
    Retired U.S. Air Force MSgt