The Blues Connection Podcast

Thread: The Blues Connection Podcast

Cool The Blues Connection Podcast

Hi Guys,

I will be recording the next Blues Connection podcast next week, if there are any Blues & Soul fans out there who'd like to hear a song, or want a shout out then drop me a line

Cheers

Paul B........
    "Once more into the fray, into the last good fight I'll ever know, to live and die on this day, to live and die on this day"

send me the info. I'm a HUGE BLULES FAN!!

Cool OnAirTunes.com

Hi Hook,

My website is www.onairtunes.com If you go to the podcast section and click on The Blues Connection then you can listen to the podcasts, or you can find us on iTunes/Windows Media player again under The Blues Connection. I play what I like, and there are NO adverts. If you want something played drop me a PM and I'll give you a shout out, it's that easy.

Paul B.........
    "Once more into the fray, into the last good fight I'll ever know, to live and die on this day, to live and die on this day"

Huge Blues Fan Here Too!

I'd like to hear the podcast. I just had one huge treat a few weeks ago. I have been a fan of Bob Margolin for about 30 years. He started out earning his chops in the Muddy Waters Band as a young man and has since played regularly with Pinetop Perkins and Nappy Brown before they both passed. I track his tour dates but rarely find him coming to the West Coast except for the big festivals. Well, out of the blue, (or Blues) I saw an ad he was going to be at the Arcadia Blues Club here in Arcadia Ca, near the Santa Anita Race Track. I had never been to this venue before, but I bought 3 tickets. I'm 60 years old myself and have wanted to take my sons (22 & 24) to a blues concert. It turned out to be a little hole in the wall. No more than 50 people showed and it was fantastic. He was on the bill with Coco Montoya and Bob came out first and did 2 sets, about 60 minutes each. Afterwards I got a picture with him and he hung out and chatted at our pool table. It doesn't get any better than that.
    Thanks for listening, Ron from Santa Clarita, CA.

Cool The Best

Hi Ron,

Those kind of venues are just perfect, and more often than not the best place to enjoy The Blues. I'm glad you had a great time, and I'm sure you'll re-live those memories again and again. I'll play a Bob track for you no bother at all.

Paul B...

Cool Playlist..

Hi Everyone,

Putting together the playlist for the next podcast. It's being recorded next Friday 2nd May "That's when the wife's at work" Is there anyone else who'd like a mention or a particular artist played? If you can find the track on Spotify then I'll play it, so don't be shy.

Paul B.....