Goldwing Virgin

Thread: Goldwing Virgin

Goldwing Virgin

Thanks for letting me join the forum, I plan to pick as many brains as I can re fitting a taller screen and some other accessories. I'm a Brit living in Canada and picked up my F6B last Wednesday (my wife bought it for me as a surprise) and so far I've clocked up 700kms. The thing that annoy me is the screen (it blasts me in the face), other than that I love the bike.

from N.J.What color F6B did your wife surprise you with?The FAST black or SSSLLLLOOOOWWWW red
    Ride it like you stole it

Quote Originally Posted by Darren View Post
    Thanks for letting me join the forum, I plan to pick as many brains as I can re fitting a taller screen and some other accessories. I'm a Brit living in Canada and picked up my F6B last Wednesday (my wife bought it for me as a surprise) and so far I've clocked up 700kms. The thing that annoy me is the screen (it blasts me in the face), other than that I love the bike.
    Hi, Darren Congratulations on joining our illustrious group. The bike is great and the people you'll meet here make it an even better experience. With only a few exceptions, most of us have changed out the wind screen and, as you'll see, there are quite a few other "tweaks" that can improve an already great machine. Lighting, both front and rear, is another popular area for improvements. As you'll see, we have a pretty good list of supporting vendors that greatly add to this forum .
    Ken (Hornblower)

Quote Originally Posted by F6B-RICH View Post
    from N.J.What color F6B did your wife surprise you with?The FAST black or SSSLLLLOOOOWWWW red
    Fast black, with the pillion backrest, center stand and luggage rack

madstad

If you don't want to end up with a garage full of shields, get the madstad, fully adjustable, and the looks do grow on you. I tried the stock, the 11" baggershield set at 12.5", and the madstad 11" dark gray. the Madstad did the trick, I now find myself turning the radio down instead of up, even at highway speeds. Jim

Quote Originally Posted by jimsol1 View Post
    If you don't want to end up with a garage full of shields, get the madstad, fully adjustable, and the looks do grow on you. I tried the stock, the 11" baggershield set at 12.5", and the madstad 11" dark gray. the Madstad did the trick, I now find myself turning the radio down instead of up, even at highway speeds. Jim
    To be honest was looking at the Flare, I am used to having a low shield and like the look of the smoked, but I'm going to take my time before I make my choice

Quote Originally Posted by F6B-RICH View Post
    Right Batman - it's flash Red!
    John (Jay) Bettua
    2014 F6b Red- sold 2016
    2020 Goldwing Matte Black
    Retired U.S. Air Force MSgt