So the other side of this coin is, after a lifetime of voting Republican (first presidential vote was for Reagan in '84), I don't even recognize the GOP anymore. Ronald Reagan of the 1980's would get run out on a rail by the Tea Party, that's no lie.

I'm reminded of all the so-called "Reagan Democrats" who used to say that they didn't leave the party, the party left them. That's how I feel about the GOP anymore. I'm just waiting on the sidelines for sanity to be restored and for all of this Obama hysteria to die down so we can get back to business.

Honestly, every time there's a new president the other side acts like the country has never been in the hands of such an incompetent, inexperienced, unqualified misfit who is taking the country straight to the precipice. Carter, Reagan, Bush I, Clinton, Bush II, Obama... same damn story every time only the quality of the debate continues to decline.

Meh, that's all I have to say about it. I'd rather hear where you guys are riding your bikes to anyway. If I wanted low brow political posts I'd go to Facebook or a family dinner.