FOX NEWS ANSWERS OBAMA! - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: FOX NEWS ANSWERS OBAMA!

+1,+1,+10000000...Our current President is an outright "Liar" no shades of gray.......period...

Turn off your tv

getting your news from fox is like getting your nutrition from mcdonalds, it's not good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by jaygollner View Post
    getting your news from fox is like getting your nutrition from mcdonalds, it's not good for you.
    Man loses 56 pounds after eating only McDonald's for six months

http://www.today.com/health/man-lose...ths-2D79329158

Quote Originally Posted by jaygollner View Post
    Just curious....who do you recommend that the public should get the news from? I mean, what news reporting company does tell 100% of the truth all the time, is it a liberal left newspaper, a right slanting TV talking head, how about an ambiguous Radio commentator? Inquiring minds would like to know.

I personal like the BBC due to it reports the news and only the news without all the left or right slants or hidden agendas you find in American news reporting.

Oh and Obama..he's a liar, plan and simple, and the rest of the world knows it...especially Russia, but then what politician isn't?
    Yes, it's a sad state of affaires when Americans are called terrorist in NV. by a member of congress when no one was bombed or killed and nothing burned to the ground, yet the government can't call the people who killed Americans in Benghazi terrorist, but just misunderstood people.

Okay I'm done, I'll take a and go for a ride.

The guy who invented the first wheel was an idiot -
    the guy who invented the second one... he was the genius!

http://theringfinders.com/blog/Larry.Royal/

Quote Originally Posted by BIGLRY View Post
    Just curious....who do you recommend that the public should get the news from? I mean, what news reporting company does tell 100% of the truth all the time, is it a liberal left newspaper, a right slanting TV talking head, how about an ambiguous Radio commentator? Inquiring minds would like to know.

I personal like the BBC due to it reports the news and only the news without all the left or right slants or hidden agendas you find in American news reporting.

Oh and Obama..he's a liar, plan and simple, and the rest of the world knows it...especially Russia, but then what politician isn't?
    Yes, it's a sad state of affaires when Americans are called terrorist in NV. by a member of congress when no one was bombed or killed and nothing burned to the ground, yet the government can't call the people who killed Americans in Benghazi terrorist, but just misunderstood people.

Okay I'm done, I'll take a and go for a ride.
    And then they lock up a REAL AMERICAN HERO. Now he's free again.

http://newsok.com/michael-behenna-re...rticle/3943282

CaliGoldwing
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyf6b View Post

That's odd, when I was in Japan(Sasebo), the only fat people I saw were around the McDonald's.

Well they do have salads at McDonalds....but then again, going to Mcdonalds for a salad is like going to a whore house for a hug!

No question Obummer has showed his true self and agenda…….the worse part that the 52% will never vote themselves out of a check and NOW….60% of every dollar the U.S. takes from us now goes to entitlement programs….. Hey parks those bikes and get back to work so some else can get a check!!!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

So the other side of this coin is, after a lifetime of voting Republican (first presidential vote was for Reagan in '84), I don't even recognize the GOP anymore. Ronald Reagan of the 1980's would get run out on a rail by the Tea Party, that's no lie.

I'm reminded of all the so-called "Reagan Democrats" who used to say that they didn't leave the party, the party left them. That's how I feel about the GOP anymore. I'm just waiting on the sidelines for sanity to be restored and for all of this Obama hysteria to die down so we can get back to business.

Honestly, every time there's a new president the other side acts like the country has never been in the hands of such an incompetent, inexperienced, unqualified misfit who is taking the country straight to the precipice. Carter, Reagan, Bush I, Clinton, Bush II, Obama... same damn story every time only the quality of the debate continues to decline.

Meh, that's all I have to say about it. I'd rather hear where you guys are riding your bikes to anyway. If I wanted low brow political posts I'd go to Facebook or a family dinner.

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyf6b View Post

There are exceptions to every rule.