FOX NEWS ANSWERS OBAMA! - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: FOX NEWS ANSWERS OBAMA!

Quote Originally Posted by BIGLRY View Post
    Just curious....who do you recommend that the public should get the news from? I mean, what news reporting company does tell 100% of the truth all the time, is it a liberal left newspaper, a right slanting TV talking head, how about an ambiguous Radio commentator? Inquiring minds would like to know.

I personal like the BBC due to it reports the news and only the news without all the left or right slants or hidden agendas you find in American news reporting.

Oh and Obama..he's a liar, plan and simple, and the rest of the world knows it...especially Russia, but then what politician isn't?
    Yes, it's a sad state of affaires when Americans are called terrorist in NV. by a member of congress when no one was bombed or killed and nothing burned to the ground, yet the government can't call the people who killed Americans in Benghazi terrorist, but just misunderstood people.

Okay I'm done, I'll take a and go for a ride.
    I get my news from many different sources, being a politics junkie I read politico, CNN and foxnews.com. I also read the local newspaper every day as well as half a dozen magazines like Popular science and pop mechanics. I wish I remembered to watch BC news but it is not high def so it gets forgotten. I also listen to the local and Chicago radio stations including rush sometimes since I find him highly amusing. I guess my point is that the president is not the Anti Christ and not some Muslim looking to install sharia law so when people start screaming those things I tend to tune them out.
    When I look at what the republican controlled state of Indiana has done to us I see something much worse, I see an attack on working families, unions and public schools. My state puts companies above citizens by lowering corporate taxes and forcing counties to adopt income taxes that companies are exempt from. I didn't join this forum to argue politics as there are plenty of other places to do that, so I guess I will just ignore any more posts like this and concentrate on the good stuff about my F6B.

I know I'll offend some, but if you support President Obama and his policies you are a moron or a parasite to society and I hope I never meet you in person.
    Obama and the democrats have successfully made over 6 million Americans fall below the poverty level, added a record 11,000 people per day to SNAP to grow food stamp dependence by 50%, increased black unemployment to 13% and hispanic unemployment to 9%, caused the average family income to drop $4,000, killed the 40 hour work week and now have a record 11 million people on disability payments.
    Democrats win by destroying the middle class and creating more misery and dependence on wasteful and inefficient government programs.

Simple fact is the system is broke…and ALL in it are to blame! Now lets go ride !!!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by MidKnight View Post
    I know I'll offend some, but if you support President Obama and his policies you are a moron or a parasite to society and I hope I never meet you in person.
    Obama and the democrats have successfully made over 6 million Americans fall below the poverty level, added a record 11,000 people per day to SNAP to grow food stamp dependence by 50%, increased black unemployment to 13% and hispanic unemployment to 9%, caused the average family income to drop $4,000, killed the 40 hour work week and now have a record 11 million people on disability payments.
    Democrats win by destroying the middle class and creating more misery and dependence on wasteful and inefficient government programs.
    The less you bet, the more you lose when you win

Quote Originally Posted by jaygollner View Post
    There are exceptions to every rule.
    You forgot to let all of us who are misguided and deluded know where to get the "real" truth.

You don't appear to be old enough to remember when "the media" reported "who, what, when, where, why and how" and we made up our own minds about how we felt about it. Too bad that Fox News disagrees with the "mainstream media".

CaliGoldwing
    I got this message from the board administrator when I joined the board:

"Enjoy the camaraderie and information provided by everyone on this great Forum."

I guess I can pretty much forget about part of that after seeing some of the posts in this thread.

So, who else has done the Cabot Trail in Nova Scotia. I thought it was a great ride.

This is a adult motorcycle board... there will be times when folks do not agree....as long as the posts are in the " Off Topic" and NO ONE becomes personal with their responses...there will be no problems.....if by chance some one wants to see what happens when that is taken to an extream.....well lets just say there will be no " Time Out".....
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

CaliGoldwing
    Let's hope all the other adults can spell motorcycle?

Quote Originally Posted by 4DI2D View Post
    You forgot to let all of us who are misguided and deluded know where to get the "real" truth.

You don't appear to be old enough to remember when "the media" reported "who, what, when, where, why and how" and we made up our own minds about how we felt about it. Too bad that Fox News disagrees with the "mainstream media".
    Actually I did, but I guess you missed it, as to my age I will be retired soon enough. You don't sound like the ministering type to me and I am sorry for it. It's Easter weekend can't we all just get along?