Enjoy this EASTER weekend riding your Bikes - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Enjoy this EASTER weekend riding your Bikes

I got to ride Saturday with 4 Harley's. These guys had their trip all planned out around stopping at 2 Harley Dealers. Good news was that I wasnt tempted to buy anything and we were chased by rain so I didnt have to stop at a 3rd Harley Dealership and see all the same over priced stuff they were selling. Left at 8am and got home at 5pm and only did 250 miles. Since I was invited to go along I didnt say anything but just kept thinking about how much riding time I was missing while parked at Harley dealerships. Oh well, at least I got to enjoy the 250 miles on the road.Attachment 5287

We did about 350 miles yesterday. It was my friend's annual birthday ride to Safford, AZ. (she's from there) We dodged scattered thunderstorms all day and got a few sprinkles here and there but it was just enough to get the bikes good and filthy. We had a great lunch and turned around and headed back to Phoenix.

One thing that happened to me for the first time, I took my left glove off to get something out of the left glove box and when I went to put the glove back on (using my throttle hand for help- no throttle lock, yet) I bumped the kill switch. Bike died and I had no idea why until I finally got pulled over. Anyone else do this? I think I'll leave the gloves on in the future.

Don't mess with my 'pepper' Scotrod's Avatar
    Spent the last 3 days riding from Houston out to Natchitoches LA and back,,, No hurry, no worry, taking side roads as much as possible.

GREAT time of year to be out on 2 wheels!!!!

Rode home today. No rain from Tampa to Weston, time and miles flew by. Got a cramp buster in Tampa so my hand felt better on the way home. Didn't see any F6B's on the way just HD's I passed with their jaws open. Put a coat of LG on Big Red before we left, the love bugs were all over. When I got home they just wiped away.

Attachment 5292
    John (Jay) Bettua
    2014 F6b Red- sold 2016
    2020 Goldwing Matte Black
    Retired U.S. Air Force MSgt