Look what happened yesterday!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Look what happened yesterday!

Cool Look what happened yesterday!

Look what happened yesterday......Attachment 5268 That's my house on the right, and that's my garage with my pride and joy inside!
    It was snowing here four weeks ago, been cold and wet for the last three weeks, we get two days of sunshine and there's a bloody wild fire in the woods at the back of the house! Thankfully no one was hurt, or any property damaged, but one of our neighbours had their back fence on fire!
    "Once more into the fray, into the last good fight I'll ever know, to live and die on this day, to live and die on this day"

Close call!
    2014 F6B Deluxe - Yellow

Wow, nobody ever wants to see that in their backyard!
    Good thing it didn't happen at night and glad that no one was hurt.
    13 F6B Deluxe I've taken the road less traveled, now where the hell am I?
    I don't buy a bike to impress other people, just me !!

Yikes! Close call

To close for me !!!!!!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Paul B Blues View Post
    Look what happened yesterday......Attachment 5268 That's my house on the right, and that's my garage with my pride and joy inside!
    It was snowing here four weeks ago, been cold and wet for the last three weeks, we get two days of sunshine and there's a bloody wild fire in the woods at the back of the house! Thankfully no one was hurt, or any property damaged, but one of our neighbours had their back fence on fire!
    Good to hear that you, yours and your pride and joys are OK.

Red face Thanks..

Thanks Guys, I have to admit that I missed it all! I was in the cinema watching Spiderman, when I came out and switched my phone on I had a dozen texts and missed call from my wife! Was scary to get here and find the place crawling with Police, Fire fighters and of course Rubberneckers Here is another picture taken by my wife before the Police told her to leave the property.

Attachment 5270
    "Once more into the fray, into the last good fight I'll ever know, to live and die on this day, to live and die on this day"

Sounds like your police are as dumb as the rest!

Tell people to abandon their homes and don't pick up a hose and help fight the fire.

WOW!!!!! That is a little harsh..... sounds like the PoPo were protecting Paul's wife...putting out fires is for the fire people....I am SURE Paul would rather collect his wife and move forward as apposed to looking for a new wife as well.....it is all STUFF...it all can be replaced!!!!!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Cool No Time

I doubt the police had any time to pick up hoses, they were too busy chasing away the dickheads who decided to come stare at the fire. This is a cul-de-sac, the only reason you come up here is because you live here. It was nose to tail with rubberneckers and the police had to clear the way for the fire engines. The press were busy climbing fences, trespassing, and generally getting in the way. They didn't give a damn, that's why nobody like them around here I guess. Anyway, all quiet now until the next time...