Mustang wedgie. - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Mustang wedgie.

Quote Originally Posted by royr View Post
    I got my Mustang standard seat today and took it for a short ride. I did not find the seat material "gripy". My first impression was that it was somewhat slick. Are your seats tuck-n-roll or standard? Maybe that is the difference.
    Mine is tuck 'n roll and in retrospect I see how it can contribute to my "wedgie" thang and will adjust accordingly and hoping the Aero flip-outs will help.

Quote Originally Posted by RT59 View Post
    I have several pairs of these. For work and for riding they have been great.

http://www.duluthtrading.com/store/m...ens-pants.aspx

-R
    I thought these were sold at the octagon ball room.

Riding a Goldwing is like opening a can of testosterone.
    Go Green - Recycle Congress!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Texas TC View Post
    Funny thing is, the discomfort you described occurred on my stock seat after it "broke in" at about 10,000 miles. I was very pleased when I installed my Mustang seat and it relieved the pressure in that critical area.
    So, even though I feel like the stock seat is quite comfortable, will it start to break down the more it is ridden on?

Quote Originally Posted by CheckpointChcky View Post
    So, even though I feel like the stock seat is quite comfortable, will it start to break down the more it is ridden on?
    Yes, although how bad and how quickly will certainly depend on your weight. Mine is pretty broken down at 12k and is getting progressively more uncomfortable but I weigh in at almost 300lbs. If I was 160 I doubt it would be an issue.