Hello everyone! Murphy here. This is my first post to the forum. I've never owned a Honda, and the F6B will be my first. I took one out for a test drive yesterday morning at Carolina Honda in Columbia SC. Nice crew there. I had to see how the bike rode over the nastiest of roads, and it did wonderfully. I just hit 50, and now ride smoothness is pretty much the most important factor for me to log in my miles annually. My neck just isn't what it used to be after 40 years of mistreatment.
I've owned nearly every bike marque ever made... except a Honda. When I was young and first started riding Barry Sheen was king, so I rode Suzuki's, then Kenny Roberts was King, I rode Yamaha's. Eddie Lawson - Kawasaki's. But when Freddie Spencer pulled his crap in Spain to take the crown from Kenny, I became a Honda hater. Swore I'd never own one. Well it's taken me 30 years to ease up on that grudge. Still cannot stand Spencer, but the F6B just did it for me. I've tested everything out there for my kind of riding, and this is simply hands down the bike that can meet all my criteria. EXCEPT for no cruise control! Ugh. That was nearly the deal breaker. My last touring bike was a Moto Guzzi Norge, so I feel like I'm taking a quantum leap forward in technology. Haven't bought the bike yet. I've got to sell my 2013 HD Quarter Mile out in the garage first, but it looks like it is doing well on ebay. Hopefully by mid-May I'll actually have the F6B in the garage. Pearl Yellow.

I enjoy reading your posts! Thanks for letting me become a part of the forum.
Murphy Peoples
Clinton, SC