I have been riding motorcycles for almost 45 years and I can honestly say that no accessory has given me more happiness and comfort than the Ultimate Seat. I wasn't sure I was going to like it initially because it sat me a little higher than stock, but either I got used to it quickly or the seat got broken in and the increased height wasn't as noticeable. I really fell in love with it on a recent trip from Omaha to Austin. I rode 2500 miles in 4 days, including over 900 miles the first day and my backside was not only not sore, but it was in pure heaven. I have the Midrider seat with rider backrest as well as highway pegs to stretch out and lean back when needed. I am 5' 10" and the Midrider is perfect for me. It is made of high quality materials with attention to detail. It also looks much better in person than in pictures.

The only minor annoyance is that it isn't waterproof and you have to put on a rain cover when it rains. However, it works great as advertised. It is so comfortable that I sometimes go sit on it in the garage with my bike on it's center stand just to relax. For those of you looking for a new seat I can't give any higher praise or recommendation then for the Ultimate Seat.