New Ultimate seat is amazing - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New Ultimate seat is amazing

Quote Originally Posted by bigdawg View Post
    I have been riding motorcycles for almost 45 years and I can honestly say that no accessory has given me more happiness and comfort than the Ultimate Seat.
    OK dawg, I'm believing ya. I ordered one today. I hope I'm as impressed as you, because when it comes in, I'll have two stock seats now that I've chosen this one over the RDL. When I get the Ultimate, I'll offer one of them as a loner to pass around to forum members wanting a custom seat built from their pan.

Quote Originally Posted by hiflyer View Post
    OK dawg, I'm believing ya. I ordered one today. I hope I'm as impressed as you, because when it comes in, I'll have two stock seats now that I've chosen this one over the RDL. When I get the Ultimate, I'll offer one of them as a loner to pass around to forum members wanting a custom seat built from their pan.
    Good luck hiflyer. Remember, the seating is a little different than you have been used too. Give it a chance to get used to it and I think you will love it. Remember to order the rain cover. It doesn't come with it.

I'm hoping the stock seat will be comfy. I've had 3 different Ultimate seats and love them but with me really having to stretch in order for my feet to touch the ground, I'm afraid the Ultimate would raise me off the street even more.

I like the look of the Ultimate seats. Does anyone have a picture of the Ultimate seats backrests from the back? I'd like to see how the Ultimate backrest pad attaches to their brackets. Is it simply a bolt on? I guess I'd like to see the bracket without the pad on it.

I special ordered my Ultimate seat plain (all with the same black vinyl and not the carbon fiber accent). It had better work out for me because there's nor return on this one.

Quote Originally Posted by badpapi View Post
    As soon as I get the seat I'll get some pics up.

Ultimate's website says the mid rider seat is supposed to sit you exactly like the stock seat but some of you are saying that it sits you up higher and a little more back. Now I am confused. I would get one if it is just the same as the stock but won't if it's not.

Quote Originally Posted by CheckpointChcky View Post
    Ultimate's website says the mid rider seat is supposed to sit you exactly like the stock seat but some of you are saying that it sits you up higher and a little more back. Now I am confused. I would get one if it is just the same as the stock but won't if it's not.
    I had one, I didn't consider it anything close to stock seating position.

Quote Originally Posted by SPGrenier View Post
    As soon as I get the seat I'll get some pics up.
    I DINT SEE ANY OF THE PICS POSTED ON TOP FROM SOME REASON THIS MORNING .
    PARDON MY INDECENCY

You should send some of the pics to Ultimate for their owners' gallery. Pretty slim pickins there right now.