Greetings F-6ers!
New to the forum (love it, great info and members!), and picking up my black deluxe F6 tonight! At 26yrs old, I believe I'm towards the bottom of the F6 demographic. I have some questions on foot controls I'd like to get some opinions on. I've seen the Kury mini boards and other members who say tilting it just forward slightly will give you plenty of boot clearance for upshifting. I'm also interested in floor boards with heel-toe shifters. Anyone have experience with these on their F6? The floorboard/heel-toe combo from Kury, looks nice, albeit chrome (trying my best to keep more chrome off my bike). It looks like from pics and vids, the underside of the toe shifter kind of clamps onto the stock shifter. Can anyone confirm this or provide first-hand experience with this or any other type of heel-toe setup? I came from a cruiser using this setup for 9 yrs. and after getting used to it initially, grew to like it considerably. Or would a simpler setup such as the mini-boards be more successful? Would cornering clearance with a full size floorboard be any worse than the mini boards? Thanks for the help! Glad to be here!