Foot Controls

Thread: Foot Controls

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I've got the full Kuryakyn board setup...

Drivers and passenger on my F6, swapped it all out in the parking lot when I traded my wing. To me it's too functional and comfortable (and $$$$$) to let go. Heck if I didn't like it on the F6 I still had Valkyrie parts to use. But for my size 9 feet, it works.

Elroy my advise is to ride the bike stock for awhile before you make changes. Put some miles on it before deciding what to modify. Heck, I put up with the useless stock windshield for several months before getting another.

Quote Originally Posted by Yeahoo Whoyah View Post
    Elroy my advise is to ride the bike stock for awhile before you make changes. Put some miles on it before deciding what to modify. Heck, I put up with the useless stock windshield for several months before getting another.
    For the most part that is what I am doing. But the foot control situation needed mod'd real quick as I was cursing myself with the accidental upshift and no clutch as my boot was under the shifter and I was not aware. The loud 'clunk' was not a pleasant sound on my new f6.

45-1620??? Heel Toe Shifter....Anyone tried it yet?

Looking to convert to heel toe shifter as well. Looking at part # 45-1620....Don't see this one listed on forum anywhere....Anybody try it yet??

GEORGE!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver