Ok Guys I just returned from a great trip. Had a wonderful time and actually didn't get rained on once. The only problem I experienced was a Numb Butt about 7/8 of the trip. I know many of you say the stock seat is great. Well I experienced that after about 100 miles or so the next 400 miles a day suck. Even with stopping every 180 to 200 miles for fuel it stays numb for most of the ride. I used Hotel towels under me and every thing else I could think of. So anyway the stock seat has to go. Problem is I've only ridden on Corbin and a Custom made seat in my 35 years of riding. But the last Corbin I had wasn't that comfy. With the Russel Day my tippy toes just barely touch the ground and it makes me sit up higher than I like. I know many of you have purchased the Mustang Trippers. How are they for long trips? Anybody been on long saddle times with them? Will the Utopia Back rest work with them?
Please guys I really need your input to try an avoid the potential possibility of spending a small fortune trying to find the correct seat for this bike. I brag about how fantastic this bike is all the time. Always puts a smile on my face, Except on this last trip. It actually got to the point that I dreaded the next days ride. I'm still sore. Suppose to return to KY. at the end of the month. Got to get something before then......I'll try to get some photos up Of the Klock Werks raising in a couple days..................Dickie