F6B vs Harley Road Glide CVO
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: F6B vs Harley Road Glide CVO

F6B vs Harley Road Glide CVO

Ironically, I met up last week with a HD rider at a stop light..He was riding a CVO 110 cubic inch Harley which looked and sounded great...Light changed and we took off a little slow then he hit the gas...I nailed the F6B at about 25 mph and pulled along side.We stayed even for about 2 seconds then I pulled away by about 3 bike lengths until he shut down.....Don't usually do this kind of thing at my ripe old age, but couldn't resist....Glad I got him and don't know what would have happened had he not shut down......Kinda fun!!

Don't mess with my 'pepper' Scotrod's Avatar
    Yep, the RG and the 6 are alike, but still very different...

The 110 bikes I've test - ridden were pretty 'perky', but it's a whole different way of putting power to the ground,,,

OPA!!! I never figured you for a 'racer',,, (But, I can't say I wouldn't have done the same in that situation!!! LOL!!!)

I guess us "bikers" are never to old when it comes to a little stop light game...Suppose it comes from my days running Superstock 409 Chevy's at the Castle Rock dragway in Colorado...Held the track record for a couple years in the 60's....Man I am old!!!

Well my father always said it to me "If it don't run chrome it"
    Ride it like you stole it

YEAH!

Quote Originally Posted by F6B-RICH View Post
    Well my father always said it to me "If it don't run chrome it"
    LMAO!!!!!!
    Good one Rich!

Quote Originally Posted by opas ride View Post
    I guess us "bikers" are never to old when it comes to a little stop light game...Suppose it comes from my days running Superstock 409 Chevy's at the Castle Rock dragway in Colorado...Held the track record for a couple years in the 60's....Man I am old!!!
    Naaa, you're not old! Grew up hanging around Amarillo dragway, watching the likes of Kelly Chadwick, Gene Snow, and the Coca Cola cavalcade of funny cars, don't forget Don Hardy! I had a 68 Camaro I ran for a while that was an old Grumpy Jenkins car. The only track record I may have held was for first round losses!

smoked harley

opas, you knew dam well you'd smoke him or you would not have nailed it! good job!

Ironically, I met up last week with a HD rider at a stop light..He was riding a CVO 110 cubic inch Harley which looked and sounded great...Light changed and we took off a little slow then he hit the gas...I nailed the F6B at about 25 mph and pulled along side.We stayed even for about 2 seconds then I pulled away by about 3 bike lengths until he shut down.....Don't usually do this kind of thing at my ripe old age, but couldn't resist....Glad I got him and don't know what would have happened had he not shut down......Kinda fun!!
    Racing harleys with the 6 is almost mean.

6 against 2 doesn't seem fair.