Myrtle Beach ... Memorial weekend ... Anyone Going?

Thread: Myrtle Beach ... Memorial weekend ... Anyone Going?

I haven't been since 2008, before Myrtle Beach put all the restrictions up. I was not sure if it was worth going now. I liked walking through all of the vendors and displays, I'm not even sure if they still go or not.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retired USAF
    1974 - 1994

Admin - Chief poop scooper Phantom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by stepbill View Post
    I haven't been since 2008, before Myrtle Beach put all the restrictions up. I was not sure if it was worth going now. I liked walking through all of the vendors and displays, I'm not even sure if they still go or not.

Yes, there will be Vendors …..

RIVCO is one of them, I just don't know where the Vendors venue will be located.

Successful people build each other up. They motivate, inspire and push each other. Unsuccessful people just hate, blame and complain.

I'll be there. 19th - 25

Quote Originally Posted by Tedubya View Post
    I'll be there. 19th - 25
    Cool .... I will be there 5/22-5/26 ... !!! Let's hook up .. Where are you staying? I guess we could PM for more details ...

Word is that motorcycles are less than enthusiastically welcome in Myrtle Beach anymore. One of the guys I ride with was purposely run off the road.

Quote Originally Posted by mike2000t View Post
    Word is that motorcycles are less than enthusiastically welcome in Myrtle Beach anymore. One of the guys I ride with was purposely run off the road.
    Been going to Myrtle the past 5 years ... no road rage issues ... Bike week is crowded period !!! I loved it last year .. cause I only saw ONE other F6B ... and everyone was just lost in their words on how they spoke of this beast. LOL

I avoid the city limits like the plague. Refuse to give the city a dime of my money. Usually hang in Cherry Grove section of North Myrtle or Atlantic City. Hitting the Road Sunday Evening. can't wait to get there.