Mick-O-Pegs vs Ergo II's - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Mick-O-Pegs vs Ergo II's

Quote Originally Posted by Texas TC View Post
    I had Ergo's on my two previous full Wings with the standard 4" arms and I, like you, could never quite make them work for me. With the F6B, the mini arms were my answer. They have given me the adjustability I needed to make them very comfortable. Keep tryin'. Good luck.
    Good stuff...kept plugging away and tweeking them and have them set perfectly....just added the mini-boards and what a difference! Glad I took the advice and kept at it....thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ghostrider View Post
    I notice my belly pan drags first now. I haven't done any really hard cornering yet with the new Ergo's installed. I did notice with the pads extended they would scrape first (just by looking down at them in a corner) but folded up there is plenty of clearance. It also would depend on how you have the mini arms adjusted, mine are adjusted at about a 45 degree "up" angle which increases clearance and comfort for me.
    I found out the foot pegs drag before the Ergo's do. Ergo's are scratch free!!!
    Save a biker........Open your f-ing eyes!! (and get off your phone)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Well, I purchased the Ergo III's and replaced the Mick-O-Pegs with them and have now ridden a while with those on. My impression - I will keep the Ergos on and sell the Mick-O-Pegs. I hate to do it because I liked the look and feel of the Mick-O-Pegs but for some reason my left pants leg kept getting caught on the left peg when I went to put my leg down on the ground. I like the adjustability of the Ergo III's plus they are also spring activated so that when you take your foot off, the peg rises a bit. I still fold them up in a sharp turn but leave them down for the gradule ones. Very happy with the Ergo III's! Just my 2 cents worth.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retired USAF
    1974 - 1994

Quick question

Quote Originally Posted by kjelders View Post
    I haven't had any heat issues on the ankle/foot using the mini arms. I'm 6' and have the Mustang Seat which sits me about 1" lower than stock.
    Hello fellow north westerner,
    What windshield is that on your motorcycle shown in your profile picture ?
    That's a great looking windshield.

Quote Originally Posted by Johncmendenhall View Post
    Hello fellow north westerner,
    What windshield is that on your motorcycle shown in your profile picture ?
    That's a great looking windshield.
    I sent you a pm.
    KJ
    SOLD 2013 F6B Black Deluxe
    2014 Victory Cross Country Tour
    EZRIDE
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

'All-black anodized' Model DD

I looked at everything and decided to go with the Mic-O-Pegs. I like the fact that my legs are not in the radiator exhaust and still get to stretch out. The F6B is so comfortable that I really haven't had a chance to find out if the Mic-O-Pegs will really relieve the strain of the very long day. We have only done 300 to 350 mile trips since I installed the Model 'DD'. I like the way my feet are inside the engine. They are only for those long straight runs where not much is going on as it could be problematic in the twisties. Check it out.
    BlotarAttachment 7563Attachment 7564

Ergo II with mini arms

Quote Originally Posted by Texas TC View Post
    Never had Mic's, but my Ergo II's with mini arms surely are comfortable. They allow me to kick my feet out and press my back into the 8" lumbar support on my Mustang seat. I like em'.

Attachment 5620
    Can someone give part numbers for this setup? Thanks!