Expanded my stable...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Expanded my stable...

Expanded my stable...

Well now that I have the ultimate bike, the GW F6B, I wanted a toy so I found a deal I couldn't pass up. It's a 2005 Sportster 1200 Custom with 7000 miles! Still has the original tires, which will be replaced asap. I've always wanted a Sportster and the group I ride with the most is HOG. So now I can ride with them and not get picked on.

I love it, and the F6B is going NOWHERE. It's still my favorite ride!

Attachment 5652

Don't mess with my 'pepper' Scotrod's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyf6b View Post
    Well now that I have the ultimate bike, the GW F6B, I wanted a toy

:

group I ride with the most is HOG. So now I can ride with them and not get picked on.

TOY? It does kinda look like a toy parked next to a 6!

PICKED ON? Just wait till the HOG group asks why you're riding your wifes bike,,,

LOL!!! Nah,,,, If it makes ya happy, ya done well!!!

smart

good choice, i've owned 2 sportsters, rode the heck out of them. if the h-d crowd was honest, they would admit the sporty is the toughest & most reliable harley ever. besides my f6 i have a buell blast to run around town/ errands, and a yz 250 for dirt.[keeps me in shape!] ride safe!!!

Well now that I have the ultimate bike, the GW F6B, I wanted a toy so I found a deal I couldn't pass up. It's a 2005 Sportster 1200 Custom with 7000 miles! Still has the original tires, which will be replaced asap. I've always wanted a Sportster and the group I ride with the most is HOG. So now I can ride with them and not get picked on.

I love it, and the F6B is going NOWHERE. It's still my favorite ride!

Attachment 5652
    i see you got the shiny one too!!

Thanks guys. I had a lot of time to research Harley's while my last one was in the shop over and over. 2007 Street Glide.

After trading that one in on the 6, I knew I would get a Sporty but never get rid of the 6. The Sporty is pure motorcycling, no frills fun. Once you get bit by the HD bug it's hard to quit.

Thanks guys. I had a lot of time to research Harley's while my last one was in the shop over and over. 2007 Street Glide.

After trading that one in on the 6, I knew I would get a Sporty but never get rid of the 6. The Sporty is pure motorcycling, no frills fun. Once you get bit by the HD bug it's hard to quit.
    i have been pondering the new valk...but can a man have to much of a good thing??

maybe get a flstn...always loved the look of that bike

I would tell the HOG's to go
    Ride it like you stole it

Quote Originally Posted by F6B-RICH View Post
    I would tell the HOG's to go
    It's all in fun. They've been my friends for a few years now. They still wanted me to be a Road Captain with my F6B since I'm still a member. It was more of an excuse for me to get a Sporty.

Very cool. I watch Craigslist for old no-mileage Harleys. I would keep the F6B, but miss my HDs.
    2015 HD Ultra Glide
    2017 Mustang GT Premium
    1997 Low Tahoe
    2002 HD Road King

It's all in fun. They've been my friends for a few years now. They still wanted me to be a Road Captain with my F6B since I'm still a member. It was more of an excuse for me to get a Sporty.
    Yeah I know.Just having some fun on this forum.I break my HD friends all the time about there shaky hot air blowing HD motors/bikes
    Ride it like you stole it