Wing Ding, Madison Wi - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Wing Ding, Madison Wi

I'm in ... my sister lives in Wisc .. I will come up for a day of activities and to show off the F6Beast ...

Don't know yet, our house-building schedule is so screwed up. They haven't even started to dig for the foundations yet.
    Please don't spook the road-sheep.

Started looking for a room, ones that are close to The Alliant Center are either booked or want a 2 night minimum. Check a few miles out and they are available. Americas Best, 3438 U.S.12 Madison, appx 6 miles from Alliant Center, has some pretty good reviews, 130.00 total and you can go 1 night. I have 7/4 booked but will cancel. Riding down to Wisconsin Dells on Friday, get room and then down to Madison for the day, coming w/ a friend from the Twin Cities. Any body else from up here going ?

This is a big event for Goldwing owners everywhere. I never had the chance to attend one (a funny thing called work always got in the way) and those I know who attended had a great time.
    Life's uncertain eat dessert first.
    I.M.B.B.A. Technician II Certification.

I plan on going it is 4.5 to 5 hours for me. Bad part will be going thru the Twin Cities. Might stay North and cross at St Croix, WI or Osceola, WI. Better dodging deer then cages.

My wife and I will be there the 2nd through the 5th. Looking forward to the crowd and the vendors, -R

When the time gets nearer, anyone possibly wanting to meet up for a drink or whatever, pm me and we can exchange cell #'s if you like.

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    When the time gets nearer, anyone possibly wanting to meet up for a drink or whatever, pm me and we can exchange cell #'s if you like.
    Be careful choptop, going to wing ding might make u start wearing clothes that look like flags, weird hats, and having stuffed animals ride on the pillion facing backwards!

Artiste Extraordinaire Elin in So. Cal.'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hiflyer View Post
    Be careful choptop, going to wing ding might make u start wearing clothes that look like flags, weird hats, and having stuffed animals ride on the pillion facing backwards!
    You mean like THIS????

Attachment 5983
    "If it moves, paint it."

Quote Originally Posted by hiflyer View Post
    Hell will freeze over first.