Fog Light Install?

Thread: Fog Light Install?

Fog Light Install?

Considering the OEM fog lights (or any suggested alternatives).

Are these a plug and play item? Where does the switch mount.

Enhanced visibility Day or Night!

I did the Honda LED fogs! EZ install just follow the step by step instructions!Every things in the box, Took my time about 2 1/2 hours! LEDs emit a brilliant white light for much enhanced visibility!Day or Night! Highly recommended!! I run em day and night. There is a knock out below the radio switches for the fog switch.

Hi F6BLK, was the Honda fog light kit you installed specifically made for the F6B? Did the kit have the plate to accommodate the rectangular cutout of the lower front cowl?

Moderator / V-twin Gobbler GiddyupF6B's Avatar
    Pete from Bike MP3 (on the home page) makes some nice looking lights as well, couple options to choose from. I will be going with the 960 cowl lights myself soon. Less expensive than the oem Honda lights and Pete's customer service is awesome! He is also a board sponsor and I try to support the sponsors whenever I can.

Since I have HID headlights which are super bright I went with a yellow fog/cowl light
    Ride it like you stole it

Quote Originally Posted by F6Berto View Post
    Hi F6BLK, was the Honda fog light kit you installed specifically made for the F6B? Did the kit have the plate to accommodate the rectangular cutout of the lower front cowl?

They are round lights! no plate,think they fit the newer Wings! Spendy, but can't put a price on safety or your life!! This is the first thing I put on my Bike...LIVE2RIDE!!

Part #:
    08V31-MCA-100E

Quote Originally Posted by F6BLK View Post
    They are round lights! no plate,think they fit the newer Wings! Spendy, but can't put a price on safety or your life!! This is the first thing I put on my Bike...LIVE2RIDE!!

Part #:
    08V31-MCA-100E
    Thanks for the info

Yes, thanks for all the info. Meant to have that option bundled into my deal but got caught up in the excitement and forgot. I like the look of the yellow, as well and had not considered an aftermarket source.

A couple of more lights can't hurt especially since the location is already there.

Quote Originally Posted by F6BLK View Post

Part #:
    08V31-MCA-100E
    I just went to the Honda website for the F6B and came up with this number: 08V70-MCA-S40

I wonder what the difference is. It's on the second page of the accessories.

http://powersports.honda.com/2014/go...cessories.aspx

Quote Originally Posted by Rustysocket View Post
    I just went to the Honda website for the F6B and came up with this number: 08V70-MCA-S40

I wonder what the difference is. It's on the second page of the accessories.

http://powersports.honda.com/2014/go...cessories.aspx
    Just gave the old round lights a different number Honda do that

If you want trim plates to fill the holes left when installing the OEM lights we have those as well as the largest selection of lights to fit the 2012+ GL1800 Valkyrie and F6B bikes

http://bikemp3.com/2012-GL1800-Lower...?categoryId=-1
    Pete
    BikeMP3

http://WWW.BIKEMP3.COM

"What is now proved was once only imagined."
    William Blake