2013 F6B Deluxe Blackout - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 2013 F6B Deluxe Blackout

Love It!!!! More details please. Has stealth bomber look to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Miles View Post
    All I can say is...I LOVE IT !

Great job, and even better idea. Forget the flat black paint...I have a company in my area that does wraps like this, and I am going to see them tomorrow.
    Do you mind telling us how that goes Miles? I didn't see many places in my area - and the ones I did see looked pretty sketch. I'm planning on taking a short trip north soon anyway, so this would give me a good excuse.

Here's a Porsche done in metallic blue flat wrap... would look nice on F6B.

Quote Originally Posted by gamersince1976 View Post
    Do you mind telling us how that goes Miles? I didn't see many places in my area - and the ones I did see looked pretty sketch. I'm planning on taking a short trip north soon anyway, so this would give me a good excuse.
    Gamer, I will keep you informed on this.

I'd love to know more about it myself Miles. Please keep us all updated!

Def has the bomber look going .. personally I need to keep the "pop" going for mine ... but looks good though.

Looks great.

Include me in the wanting more information crowd.....

But wait there is more!

I found this product available from the folks at Armor All. It is a spray on color protector which can easily be removed.

It is worth a look.

http://www.aacustomshield.com

Rich

Kinda like Plasti Dip.......Will post a pic where I Plasti Dip some passenger floor boards......
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

As a follow-up on the idea of wrapping the bike...the local shop I wernt to...Fusion Graphix said they would not want to do this bike, because it has too many nooks and crannies, crevices, etc. They tought it would be too difficult to end up with a good looking finish when all was said and done. I did tell them that someone had already had this done, and their answer was...they would like to see the finish up very close, to see how it came out.

So, we need to hear back from RobertBalcom, the original poster on this issue.

What they did tell me was...in their opinion, it would be good to spray the bike with plasti-dip. We talked at length about that, and I am going to check into it. I know several of you on this forum use plasti-dip for other applications, but I am SO old-school, that my image of plasti-dip was when we had a quart can of the red stuff, and we would dip the handles of our needle nose pliers into it. I guess...plasti-dip has come a long way since then.