Dark Side rally Franklin NC and SC GWRRA
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dark Side rally Franklin NC and SC GWRRA

Dark Side rally Franklin NC and SC GWRRA

Thought I'd start a thread on this event. I have the dates as May 16 to 18 in Franklin NC. Trying to get some information on details. Is there a website? Registration due etc? I read Steve's post about the rides. Is any one planning on going to the SC GWRRA rally in Florence SC 4/30 to 5/2? Any info appreciated on either event appreciated. Thanks

I called the motel this morning about a room and was told there were no rooms available for that weekend. But he could not find the rooms that were blocked for the group and said someone would call me back. He also said there was a wedding booked for that weekend. Add that to the list of riders attending the rally and it would not surprise that the motel is full. I will be there even if it is only for one day.
    2014 F6B Deluxe - Yellow

I will stay at Iron horse Motorcycle Lodge up on NC28 toward the gap. I will be in the Cram-A-Lot Inn. (Motorcycle Camper.) It is the bunkhouse I pull.
    Deer Slayer
    If I can't fix it, I will fix it so no one can fix it.

Cool, we have a small motorhome. Will research and see if we can get in there. I think you're right if ther's a wedding space may be at a premium. Also checked GL1800 site. Quite a few going from there. My wife and I really like the area and will do our best to get there. Keep you all posted!

Quote Originally Posted by NCF6B View Post
    Cool, we have a small motorhome. Will research and see if we can get in there. I think you're right if ther's a wedding space may be at a premium. Also checked GL1800 site. Quite a few going from there. My wife and I really like the area and will do our best to get there. Keep you all posted!
    You shouldn't have a problem, and the ride is Franklin down 28 is a hoot.
    Deer Slayer

There is a thread already about this …I think BIG DAWG started it…I will be there!

http://hondaf6b.com/showthread.php?1...k-Side-ride-in
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Thanks, got it. Do you know if there is a central meet up place for rides and events?

Just made reservations at Cullasaja River RV Park
    6269 Highlands Road
    Franklin, North Carolina 28734 for May 15 to 18. They say they are located 10 min. from Franklin. To view the campground pictures go to: campnc.com. Looking forward to seeing all of you in May.

I have a pre-ride meeting this Sat…time to start planning!!!!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Camped at Iron horse

I am in Stecoah, NC on NC28. Will see you all around the gap.Attachment 5746
    Deer Slayer