14000 miles today and....

Thread: 14000 miles today and....

14000 miles today and....

I'm going to Sturgis in Aug So I needed and wanted to do a few thinks before I go. So today I put my new Bridgestone Potenza 195/55R-16 a new K&N filter and 6 NGK Iridium plugs. Now my bike is ready to go and won't have to worry about anything for 50,000 or more

Quote Originally Posted by Hook View Post
    I'm going to Sturgis in Aug So I needed and wanted to do a few thinks before I go. So today I put my new Bridgestone Potenza 195/55R-16 a new K&N filter and 6 NGK Iridium plugs. Now my bike is ready to go and won't have to worry about anything for 50,000 or more
    Keep us posted on that rear tire Welcome to the "Dark Side"

Were do you stay in Sturgis ?

I had the Bridgestone Potenza on my Valk and IMO it was a little square on the edges for me……just sayin….
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    Were do you stay in Sturgis ?
    We have rented 2 houses. We have 12 bikes in are group. We plan on putting about 4000+ miles round trip riding. We will there from Saturday thru Sunday

I'll be @ Elkview with my sister and her husband's club. My husband has no desire to willingly go into a sea of inebriated black leather..

Mike wants to put the bike on display in his compound again.
    Please don't spook the road-sheep.

Quote Originally Posted by MSGT-R View Post
    I'll be @ Elkview with my sister and her husband's club. My husband has no desire to willingly go into a sea of inebriated black leather..

Mike wants to put the bike on display in his compound again.
    So are you going back to Hollister on the 4th?? I was thinking about going up there too.

One Week later on the Dark Side..

One week later and 600+ miles...So far I really like my new tire. It takes a bit to get use to the lean. When I put the tire on I had had 38 lbs but as of today I dropped it down to 32ish lbs. Hook

So are you going back to Hollister on the 4th?? I was thinking about going up there too.
    Not this time. I'm in So. Utah. It would be quite the drive and the gas for the RV would kill my limited budget.
    Sturgis will be a quick drive up from Denver and I'll be living there by then.
    Please don't spook the road-sheep.