OMG POLICE on my tail ! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: OMG POLICE on my tail !

Quote Originally Posted by BIGLRY View Post
    Here's one from "Down Under"
    That color scheme would want me to automatically race against it...

21 years Army (retired)
    ...been everywhere, seen everything, done almost everything.

IBA 80537

GaTeach
    Last year, Fourth of July, I hadn't even had SG for a week. We went through a DUI road block on the way home. I pulled over and there were five officers swarming the bike while I tried to get my license out of the bag. They had flashlights out wanting to know everything.

"Is this a BMW?"
    "No you idiot it's a Honda."

"Will this thing really do 150?"

Me: "I have no idea, sir, as I've never had her over the speed limit."

And then there was my encounter at the Varsity with Van, the Athens moto, who loves the F6B and practically spit on his department-issued HD.....Did I mention that he's also a Marine? Sigh.....I think I need to go do some burnouts in front of the police department and see if I can lure him out.

Quote Originally Posted by dudeonit View Post
    I noticed people on the freeway and around town slowing down and speeding up to check mine out also.
    Oh I had that happen a bunch,BUT, BUT later I found out it was my bra-less girl friend on the back her blouse was blowing up over her shoulders on the freeway
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Doug K9CRT
    Decatur, IL
    2013 F6b (Red)
    Cage 2016 Chevrolet Silverado Z71
    Cage in Avatar Honda S2000

I was getting gas a couple weeks ago and across the parking lot an officer was on a traffic stop..As Im filling up I see his cover officer walking across the parking lot towards me and Im thinking OK, Whats did I do wrong, must be my non DOT helmet...As he approaches me I noticed hes got a smile on his face and is looking at my Matte silver deluxe...He says to me "l saw you pull in and I had to come check it out"and complimented how futuristic it is and he loved how the bags are all intigrated into the bike...I get these kinda comments all the time even from harley riders...Had one tell me he wish he wouldve seen the F6B before he bought his Harley...lol
    Chrome is like cleavage, You can never have too much...[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]