Quote Originally Posted by dudeonit View Post
    Flex fit
    flex fit!!

Ball Caps

Quote Originally Posted by 52edub View Post
    Anyone making some caps for our bikes?
    Count me in!

Caps

Alright folks, I heard back from the embroiderer finally, she said they can do both the FlexFits and the adjustable (elastic) backs. FlexFits will be more expensive. If we do this, I think black is the way to go. Those of you who suggested red or yellow, were you referring to the hat or to the thread? Seems like a red/yellow hat with (white or black?) thread might not look as good as it seems. I will ask if the thread color is changeable easily.

Quote Originally Posted by austin_tech View Post
    Alright folks, I heard back from the embroiderer finally, she said they can do both the FlexFits and the adjustable (elastic) backs. FlexFits will be more expensive. If we do this, I think black is the way to go. Those of you who suggested red or yellow, were you referring to the hat or to the thread? Seems like a red/yellow hat with (white or black?) thread might not look as good as it seems. I will ask if the thread color is changeable easily.
    Black Hat w/ Red/Yellow thread.

Black with white embroidery.
    2 with velcro band-fit.
    Please don't spook the road-sheep.

Admin - Chief poop scooper Phantom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by austin_tech View Post

Not to step on anyones toes here but ....

WingStuff is the one that has offered and is already working to produce the "Flex Fit" or "Velcro" adjustable style.

Successful people build each other up. They motivate, inspire and push each other. Unsuccessful people just hate, blame and complain.

My thoughts

Maybe the hat design from Austin Tech and Wing Stuff are different...seeing how Wing Stuff has not offered up a pic or not that I have seen yet.

The thread was started on 5-22-14 by 52edub and on 5-23-14 Austin-Tech offered to make his design and even showed a picture of what is proposed....

On 6-5-14 Wing Stuff referred to the original post and offered an "official" hat...
    Hmmm.... I don't see where Wing Stuff is any more entitled to produce a hat than Austin Tech. After all, the thread was started prior to Wing Stuff's offering. Personally, I would like to see 2 different designed hats all with Velcro or leather strap and buckle, in black of course.

Please tell me what I am missing.....flame suit on and zipped up
    Just my

Quote Originally Posted by Gperson View Post
    Maybe the hat design from Austin Tech and Wing Stuff are different...seeing how Wing Stuff has not offered up a pic or not that I have seen yet.

The thread was started on 5-22-14 by 52edub and on 5-23-14 Austin-Tech offered to make his design and even showed a picture of what is proposed....

On 6-5-14 Wing Stuff referred to the original post and offered an "official" hat...
    Hmmm.... I don't see where Wing Stuff is any more entitled to produce a hat than Austin Tech. After all, the thread was started prior to Wing Stuff's offering. Personally, I would like to see 2 different designed hats all with Velcro or leather strap and buckle, in black of course.

Please tell me what I am missing.....flame suit on and zipped up
    Just my
    I agree, I'd like to see what Wingstuff is offering up?

Right.
    Unless it's made or licensed by Honda, I don't know why any particular offering would be more 'official' than any other.
    Not to discourage anyone, either...free market, competition, and all that.
    I'm looking forward to having some choices.
    Some people may want a cap from one provider, some from another, some from both - to each his own.
    I'll be hoping to see an adjustable fit black cap with yellow stitching from somebody, since I have the yellow F6B.