F6B Ball Caps - Page 5
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: F6B Ball Caps

Admin - Chief poop scooper Phantom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by austin_tech View Post
    Let's make one. How does this look?
    If there's enough interest I'll see if my local printer can do it (the one that did the nice shirts).
    Also, this would be embroidered. If you're not willing to drop $25-$30 for these customs plus shipping, don't bother. I know there will be a one-time charge to convert to some kind of "stitching" file that I'd have to pay, etc. and I like nice products, not cheap stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by WingStuff.com View Post

We are currently working on a Honda Officially Licensed F6B hat right now and should have online in the next couple months. We are wondering if you would all prefer a flex fit cap in 2-sizes SM/MD or LG/XL or would you prefer one size fits all with an adjustable velcro rear strap?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gperson View Post
    Maybe the hat design from Austin Tech and Wing Stuff are different...seeing how Wing Stuff has not offered up a pic or not that I have seen yet.
    The thread was started on 5-22-14 by 52edub and on 5-23-14 Austin-Tech offered to make his design and even showed a picture of what is proposed….
    On 6-5-14 Wing Stuff referred to the original post and offered an "official" hat...
    Hmmm.... I don't see where Wing Stuff is any more entitled to produce a hat than Austin Tech. After all, the thread was started prior to Wing Stuff's offering. Personally, I would like to see 2 different designed hats all with Velcro or leather strap and buckle, in black of course.
    Please tell me what I am missing.....flame suit on and zipped up
    Just my
    Here is how I have read the posts ….

Austin Tech posted …. "If there was enough interest" with a prototype design, he would see if his local embroiderer could do it for $25-$30. It's what we call fishing for interest to see if this would be a viable project to tackle financially.13 days later no one knew if Austin-tech was producing a hat or not ……. Until today (18 days later)we had no news if this design was a go or no go.

13 days later …..
    Wingstuff committed financially and clearly stated that they were producing a hat "right now" that will be available for purchase in a couple of months. Wingstuff in the past has worked directly with HONDA to produce and sell "officially Licensed" merchandise. Wingstuff then proceeded to fine tune their design by asking what type of bands are preferred.

So if I understood the above posts correctly ….

Prior to today…..
    One was fishing for interest and the other had committed to produce a hat.
    No where on Austin-Techs post did i read anything related to FLEX or VELCRO, those were Wingstuffs design elements.

There is plenty of room for multiple designs in our market place. The more the merrier and when some of these products are donated towards the Rally for door prizes, it's a win-win for our membership that attend….. it's all good.

Last year HONDA Corporate and Honda of Russellville donated several very nice black hats that we gave away to Rally attendees. I'm sure that we'll see some of these latest designs at the Rally.

We already have been receiving products for our Annual F6B Rally, last year there were many fine products that were auctioned off (pay for rally expenses) and given away as door prizes.

Successful people build each other up. They motivate, inspire and push each other. Unsuccessful people just hate, blame and complain.

Phantom,
    I agree with your post above....the more the merrier....and support for our forum etc.

Somebody hurry up and get us a hat!!..... My bald head needs one

Ride safe and enjoy the ride,
    G

Hey folks, I'm receiving a lot of economic pressure behind the scenes to bow out of this, so I will.

Hey folks, I'm receiving a lot of economic pressure behind the scenes to bow out of this, so I will.
    Sorry to hear this, but understand!

.. so the wife threatened your life (?) We understand.
    It's good that Wingstuff is stepping into the breach.
    Please don't spook the road-sheep.

Just as an update, we are in the process of getting the hats Licensed by Honda, which can take some time, and they should be available for you all within 30-60 days. Thanks again for your responses!

Thank you Wingstuff for making this happen. Speaking for the ladies. ..it is safe to say we prefer the velcro so we can wear our hair up in a ponytail.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Cool F6B Ball Caps

Let's make one. How does this look?

If there's enough interest I'll see if my local printer can do it (the one that did the nice shirts).
    Also, this would be embroidered. If you're not willing to drop $25-$30 for these customs plus shipping, don't bother. I know there will be a one-time charge to convert to some kind of "stitching" file that I'd have to pay, etc. and I like nice products, not cheap stuff.

Attachment 5840
    Count me in

count me in for a black one.

Quote Originally Posted by WingStuff.com View Post

We are currently working on a Honda Officially Licensed F6B hat right now and should have online in the next couple months. We are wondering if you would all prefer a flex fit cap in 2-sizes SM/MD or LG/XL or would you prefer one size fits all with an adjustable velcro rear strap?
    I would proudly wear a black ball cap with white stitched logo in a flex fit design.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Exploring the world, one road at a time.