F6B Ball Caps - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: F6B Ball Caps

Ordered 2 of each 1of each for me and 1of each for the wife, thanks wing stuff .

Us challenged would like to know how to measure your head and the corrolating hat sizes. At $25 a pop I would like to feel I'm ordering the correct size.

Got the hats and shirts today, that was quick, have to say they are prety nice, hat fits well haven't tried on the shirt yet. Oh yea they look good to.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorcerer View Post
    Us challenged would like to know how to measure your head and the corrolating hat sizes. At $25 a pop I would like to feel I'm ordering the correct size.
    They're flex fit so there's some give. Unless your head runs on the small size, your best bet would be to purchase the Large/X-Large.

The Small/Medium Flex-Fit range is approximately 6 7/8" to 7 3/8"
    The Large/X-Large Flex Fit range is approximately 7 1/8" to 7 3/4"

How to measure your head for hat size: Place string or tape around your head about 1/8" above your ear, across the mid-forehead, completely circling your head. Hold the tape firmly, but not too tightly. Basically you need to measure your head exactly where the hat will sit. If your measurement falls between sizes, choose the next largest size.

Thanks for the question!