I woke up with a hangover and a f6b in my bed
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I woke up with a hangover and a f6b in my bed

I woke up with a hangover and a f6b in my bed

Not quite, but I did pull the trigger on a black '13 f6b. Got a pretty good deal on it for 16K (nothing cheaper in WA state and I didn't want to go out of state)and upgraded to the 'deluxe" for another K , dealer is adding in the accessories on the standard to get the same trim level. Alaska USA Federal Credit financed it for 3.25 over 72 months so it's a deal I don't regret. Thanks to you guys, I got the 4 year service contract for $500. Now I have to find a taller/ quieter windshield I can see over and a way to mount my Garmin 550. This next week, I'll be laying on the Liquid Glass, again thanks to you guys and after that, going lots of places, the gf has already resigned herself to me coming in late till fall.
    On the way to the trade in my old Harley was vibrating in protest, I told her it would be painless and soon over... and it was.
    ss^,
    Ken

Quote Originally Posted by fxdl2051 View Post
    Not quite, but I did pull the trigger on a black '13 f6b. Got a pretty good deal on it for 16K (nothing cheaper in WA state and I didn't want to go out of state)and upgraded to the 'deluxe" for another K , dealer is adding in the accessories on the standard to get the same trim level. Alaska USA Federal Credit financed it for 3.25 over 72 months so it's a deal I don't regret. Thanks to you guys, I got the 4 year service contract for $500. Now I have to find a taller/ quieter windshield I can see over and a way to mount my Garmin 550. This next week, I'll be laying on the Liquid Glass, again thanks to you guys and after that, going lots of places, the gf has already resigned herself to me coming in late till fall.
    On the way to the trade in my old Harley was vibrating in protest, I told her it would be painless and soon over... and it was.
    ss^,
    Ken
    i use a tall golwing screen and re drill
    its cheap and works for me..im 6'1 280...i need a bid ass screen!!-

Deer Slayer
    If I can't fix it, I will fix it so no one can fix it.

& from NJ
    Ride it like you stole it

Don't mess with my 'pepper' Scotrod's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fxdl2051 View Post
    ss^,
    Ken

Yeah, you're going to have to learn how to live without all that 'quivering' now!! LOL!

WELCOME!

14" tinted windshield from F4 Customs. Great wind protection, Rain shedding properties, Comes with extra bolts to mount windshield more secure, Easy clean up and looks good too.

Welcome Ken!

I'm down in Orting. Come on by and you can look at different accessories I have and what you might want to consider. I have a man cave with J&S jack and all the tools if you should need help putting the goodies on.
    KJ
    SOLD 2013 F6B Black Deluxe
    2014 Victory Cross Country Tour
    EZRIDE
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Welcome !!!! Do a search on the items you want...ALL has been covered here in one form or another!!!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

And Welcome to the Party!
    "1.21 gigawatts?! 1.21 GIGAWATTS??! Great Scott!!"