Exhaust Slip-Ons Poll, What Is Current On Your F6B. - Page 8

View Poll Results: What Slip-ons are on your F6B?

Voters
525. You may not vote on this poll
  • Cobra

85 16.19%
  • Vance & Hines

24 4.57%
  • Rush

38 7.24%
  • Bassani

11 2.10%
  • Torque Master

16 3.05%
  • Stock

326 62.10%
  • other (do tell)

24 4.57%
  • with Torque Loops

15 2.86%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 8 of 28 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Exhaust Slip-Ons Poll, What Is Current On Your F6B.

Black pipes on a Red F6B

I wanted to see if anyone was running Black pipes on a Red bike. I was going to get chrome but considering black. I want Torque Thrusts since they are adjustable sound wise. Chrome is 300.00 less. Anyone have pictures?

Not mine but I took the pic.

Attachment 9060

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyf6b View Post
    Not mine but I took the pic.

Attachment 9060
    Looks great to me. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by John Urankar View Post
    I wanted to see if anyone was running Black pipes on a Red bike. I was going to get chrome but considering black. I want Torque Thrusts since they are adjustable sound wise. Chrome is 300.00 less. Anyone have pictures?
    I bought the Cobra black 6-2-6 pipes. I thought they would look better on the red F6B. I think the chrome ones look better on the black F6B's. I will post a pick of mine if you want or does the other pic suffice? I don't have access to pics right now but can do it later.

I just love the look of the 3 pipes on each side with the Cobra pipes. I always wanted them for my Valk that I used to have and never got them.

Changed my mind - For me Cobra is not the way to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Phatmobile View Post
    I also just put the Cobra six slip ons on my rand new F6B... less than 400 miles on it. I love throaty tome these pipes give the bike. The sound goes form almost no existent with the stock pipes to having a growl of a sports car. Yes, there is a little more noticeable noise at cruising speed but not bad at all with the baffles still in place. I can still hear the radio just fine especially with my Baggershield adjustable windshield in the all the way up position.
    I met another F6B rider who had the same pipes and removed the baffles....he put them back in a day later.
    After putting a few hundred more miles on F6B with the Cobra 6 into 6 pipes I really started to become very annoyed with the pipes if riding any length of time. I was getting ready to make the nearly 500 mile trip to the Tail of the Dragon and decided that I could not stand to hear those pipes all the way there and back. I put the stock pipes back on. The Cobra pipes also had stared rusting within a week of their install. I sent the pipes back and was given a refund!!

Maybe it's Sailor Jerry, but couldn't figure out how to vote. Love my Cobra slip-ons.

Installed Rush black with their new 4026B long tips , have 2.5 baffles in them . Purchased thru Value Accessories . Love the sound , very loud to me , wife says not loud to her . We both wear Arai fullface helmets and we are running 11" Bagger shield . Only time I notice a drone is accellerating between 2000-3000 rpm .

I like the stock sound just fine.

dyerider

Black cobra's,some drone, but tolerable,all baffles in tact.

Same setup as mechnic 13, Black Rush Pipes with the 4026 extended tips with the 2.5 inch baffle. Looks good!!!
    Wish I ordered it with the quieter baffles, sounds very good at idle and when accellerating but noticeable at highway cruising speeds.
    Waiting to get my heat shield back, having them ceramic coated.