klock werks vs baggershield - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: klock werks vs baggershield

KW vs BS 11"

I am 6' and have the BS raised to 12". At any speed I have no issue with wind noise. I like some wind in my face since I got off an Ultra and on the F6 just to remind me I'm on a motorcycle.

I just had the Klock Werks Flare put on mine two weeks ago, bugs down by about 85% wind noise down by about the same. I'm 6'2 the air comes over mid face, I wear a half helmet and love the new shield.

Just installed a KW and it is a big improvement over the BS. Still some wind noise but down substantially. No buffeting either. Able to hear my radio with volume at 13 up to 70+ mph. Very happy with it.

Are you guys talking about the Baggershield extended to the full "19" as I have absolutely no buffeting at any speed and very little wind noise...I am sure the KW's is a good shield but I can't believe it is any better than the Baggershield....

Quote Originally Posted by opas ride View Post
    Are you guys talking about the Baggershield extended to the full "19" as I have absolutely no buffeting at any speed and very little wind noise...I am sure the KW's is a good shield but I can't believe it is any better than the Baggershield....
    No, as I stated in the original post, I was looking for the difference between the BS all the way down or the KW as I'm looking for the lowest profile shield that can perform with the best results. I.e. closest to the original aesthetics of the bike. Very happy with the KW shield looks and function. I will likely keep the BS however in the event that I become less concerned with form vs. Function. Thanks for all of your input.

Just ordered KW

The feed back here @ F6B riders is second to none. Based on that I just ordered a KW!!
    Now I'm 5'-8.75" (every quarter counts!) so It appears that I'm the shortest one on this thread so I'll report back once I killl some bugs w/ it. Right now I"m stock and the South Central Texas Bugs are and giving me whiplash!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SmallPasture View Post
    The feed back here @ F6B riders is second to none. Based on that I just ordered a KW!!
    Now I'm 5'-8.75" (every quarter counts!) so It appears that I'm the shortest one on this thread so I'll report back once I killl some bugs w/ it. Right now I"m stock and the South Central Texas Bugs are and giving me whiplash!!!
    You should have even better results than me as I'm 6'3 with a 34 inch inseam. Look forward to hearing your feedback.

Don't mess with my 'pepper' Scotrod's Avatar
    Your height will be to your advantage with the KW!!!!

Watch out,,,, the bigger/heavier bugs will still be aiming for ya!!!

Quote Originally Posted by brewcityf6b View Post
    You should have even better results than me as I'm 6'3 with a 34 inch inseam. Look forward to hearing your feedback.

Quote Originally Posted by Scotrod View Post
    Your height will be to your advantage with the KW!!!!

Watch out,,,, the bigger/heavier bugs will still be aiming for ya!!!
    That will be a nice change Brewcity/Scotrod! It should arrive Wednesday....I'll keep ya!! posted!

I put about 150 miles on yesterday with the KW and I'm super happy with it. No buffeting and some wind noise but still able to clearly hear my stereo at 70+ mph. And personally I think it looks better than the BS. JMHO.