F6B SIGHTING
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: F6B SIGHTING

F6B SIGHTING

So who was that traveling on 193 Saturday on the Red F6B going south?

I just saw a red one going west on I-10 in Casa Grande.

Another F6B?

I have yet to see another one on the road.

I just spotted a black one on AZ Hwy 87, 25 miles south of Winslow. It was parked with two helmets on board. The riders were nowhere to be seen. Must have been out playing in the bushes.

Artiste Extraordinaire Elin in So. Cal.'s Avatar
    You've figured it out. They're planting bikes for the "others" to see. They'll convert, just wait. Let the subliminal messaging begin!!!

I can't see if there are other F6Bs on the road because every time I stop, I get mobbed by people wanting to know what it is...
    "If it moves, paint it."

Saw a Black Deluxe today, parked at the Wa. State Dept. of Health parking garage. Employee parking for both Wa. State DOH, and Wa. State L&I.
    Checked the VIN on it...# 001129, which has not yet been listed with our forum. It has a South Sound Honda/Suzuki license plate frame on it, so it was bought locally at one of Dale's (hondabikepro) dealerships.

The only change I saw to it was a Baggershield windshield...and that was it.

If the owner is on this forum.........your battery tender lead needs to be secured up, as it is hanging low on the left side.

Last weekend in the Texas Hill country saw an F6 leading a pack of hardcore looking Harley guys. I thought that was cool F6 leading the pack and he was wearing the Harley uniform you know the all black look.

Quote Originally Posted by FlyinF View Post
    Last weekend in the Texas Hill country saw an F6 leading a pack of hardcore looking Harley guys. I thought that was cool F6 leading the pack and he was wearing the Harley uniform you know the all black look.
    Oh come now, the all black look is not just a Harley thing... and absolutely not my thing. And as far as uniforms, we best just leave that topic off the table completely, this being a Goldwing forum and all!

Quote Originally Posted by F6Joe View Post
    Oh come now, the all black look is not just a Harley thing... and absolutely not my thing. And as far as uniforms, we best just leave that topic off the table completely, this being a Goldwing forum and all!

Dang ! And all this time I thought this was an F6B forum.....not a Goldwing forum. Maybe I made a wrong turn somewhere...darn GPS.

Quote Originally Posted by Miles View Post
    Dang ! And all this time I thought this was an F6B forum.....not a Goldwing forum. Maybe I made a wrong turn somewhere...darn GPS.

OK... a Goldwing "Lite" forum... GPS is just fine now! lol.