First 2 Up! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: First 2 Up!

I wouldn't get on the back of a bike with someone else driving for a thousand dollars. I guess I'm a control freak.

My Wife doesn't mind me riding & has been on ONCE. She lost her previous husband after a bike wreck & gets nervous riding. She had an 883 for a couple of years but only rode it twice. I quit riding for a few years but really missed it I try my best to be careful & not ride into City traffic as much as possible.

My wife rode with me years ago when we were both younger and enjoyed it...Today, no interest as she has put on a "few" (lots) of pounds and also has severe Arthritis....But, she told me the other day she would entertain the idea of riding on the back of a trike if she could sit comfortable and relax...Maybe I'll check out a Goldwing trike or convert my F6B someday but, for sure, not anytime soon....We are both 74 and I'm sure that the 3-wheel option is coming soon enough....I would rather have a new GT Mustang than a trike!!!

My SO will not entertain the thought of riding her own bike. She LOVED my Harley SG now, has very very little interest in riding on the 6. She told me she just like the Harley thing and hanging out with friends. One Harley couple is getting divorced, one has health issues so it is just us oops.. sorry just me. If theres no group fun she's not going. I am thinking about bringing her in August maybe she will like that?
    The less you bet, the more you lose when you win