OTD prices
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: OTD prices

OTD prices

I'm "this" close to selling my VFR and getting an F6B.

Test rode it Saturday and loved it, have a potential buyer on the VFr at a fair price.

Looking at a black deluxe,

What is the real OTD price that we've been paying?

Are the HOR prices real?

I traveled over 1400 miles to purchase from HR at their "real" advertised price. And when I arrived I decided I wanted some accessories and got some really good deals. I bought a black standard with no paint issues.

That's great news, thanks, it looks like there's about 3k in play between MSRP and HOR's OTD price.

Assuming HOR isn't in the business of losing money, it would be interesting to SE other dealers' response to those prices.

And, it might be worth the trip to Russelville!

TennX
    My Dealer here (Memphis Tn.) offered me a red deluxe tn. tax,tagged and titled out the door $20,400..but because of the paint issues Im waiting till the 2014's....good luck

I corresponded with HOR and they did have a pretty good price, but by the time I would have gotten it home and got it legal here, came to just about what I would spend here....Tn. has one of the highest sales tax in the nation...

No dealer in my area could even come close to HR. The ride from south central Texas to Russellville was a nice one, went up through east Texas and back down the nice twisties in Arkansas. The trip cost me about 400 bucks and I still ended up saving a bunch.

I can fly for about 300 and the ride back would be two nights, prolly another 200 max.

Plus I get to ride!

What are the cons of doing this?

No cons if you can save some bucks ( a con could be when you get there they have so many different paint jobs you might decide to change your mind on color). Because I traded in a Goldwing it only cost me alittle over 200 bucks to get it legal in Texas. I have bought many new bikes and I like to break them in gently, I was able to ride it back with gentle break-in.........keeping it under 3k rpm still gave me a good driving speed and with hills, curves and traffic I was able to vary the speed/rpm the first couple hundred miles. It was such a good experience I'm thinking in the fall I may go back and buy 2013 CB1100 if I can come up with the cash.

Cool

What I did was figure out flying, food, fuel .......went to my local dealer and paid $300 more than the best price on the Internet...told my dealer either he could sell me one or I would fly and get one....he made the deal !
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

I'm buying a copper colored "Signature Series" base model bike from HR with passenger backrest, luggage rack, "convertible" Baggershield, center stand, lower cowl lights, and installation of a Corbin seat I'm having shipped there, and installation of black Kury IsoGrips...$20,750 OTD. One BIG "but": I have sales tax to pay when I get home. No sales tax is shown on my invoice.

I'm flying out in mid-July for free with award miles and riding her home to Virginia.

OTD Price in Michigan

College Bike Shop in Lansing Michigan sold me a Black Deluxe for $20000. out the door, taxes title and plate transfer included. This was $2000 under what my local dealer wanted.
    It was only 60 miles farther to Lansing. They told me they would offer this deal to others if interested. I figured the cost from an out of state dealers, plus tax etc, and fuel cost to go get it, then called and asked for that deal, telling them thats what I could get one for. They put me on hold then came back on and said, when do you want it. I faxed them a copy of my registration and proof of insurance, and when I got there everything was ready, about an hour to do the paperwork on go over things an I was on my way. Picked it up on Wednesday and scheduled the 600 mile service for Monday. Back on Monday with 756 miles for service. Also offering 20% discount on all accessories.

This is the sweetest bike I've ever owned.

Marty