Doran/Muth Turn Signal Mirror Kit w/TPMS Tire Display
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Doran/Muth Turn Signal Mirror Kit w/TPMS Tire Display

Doran/Muth Turn Signal Mirror Kit w/TPMS Tire Display

Complete with TPMS Tire Display (Doran TPMS system sold separately). Available in 4 options: Chrome mirrors w/ Red or Amber signals OR Blue Mirrors w/ Red or Amber signals.

Get more info and purchase HERE: http://wingstuff.com/products/36019-...?from_search=1

So... this is an item for Goldwings... or the F6B?

Quote Originally Posted by WingStuff.com View Post
    Complete with TPMS Tire Display (Doran TPMS system sold separately). Available in 4 options: Chrome mirrors w/ Red or Amber signals OR Blue Mirrors w/ Red or Amber signals.

Get more info and purchase HERE: http://wingstuff.com/products/36019-...?from_search=1

is this an f6b part if so call i get one at the lake forest store?

The part linked above is not an F6 part; idk why that's posted here. Maybe give them a call.

I got impatient and got the Muth's without TPMS.

Str8, I don't see why this item wouldn't fit a F6B. Its the same Muth mirror but with an extra connector for the Doran to display the low tire pressure alert. This item states it fits "GL1800 2001-2014." You would have to purchase a Doran unit to work with the mirrors though. In my opinion, the Doran units need to be updated...they are too big/thick compared to its competitors. I don't think I would mount a TPMS of that size on my bike. I'd rather just hide it in my glove box. I do like the "low tire" warning on the mirrors.

SmokinJoe, I believe they moved their store from Lake Forest to San Clemente. If you're interested in the item, you should call them first to see if they have it in stock before you ride down there. I was just there a week or two ago. Their show room is pretty bleak right now. But if they have it in stock, they will pull it for you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Don't mess with my 'pepper' Scotrod's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by srt8-in-largo View Post
    The part linked above is not an F6 part; idk why that's posted here. .
    Good catch.

Compare images:

GL:

http://wingstuff.com/products/36019-...?from_search=1

F6B:

http://wingstuff.com/products/35327-...ccessories-f6b

Maybe there is a F6B specific version available but,,,, in the posted link, did not see an option to order the F6B version.

I reckon you could turn em upside down/reverse em, and try to figure out how to change the mount in the back,,,,

"Low Tire" and the wording across the edge would all be upside down, but hey,,, If ya gotta have it,,,,,,,,

Note: the F6B mirrors ARE NOT GL1800 mirrors, if ya look close the F6B is an upside version of the GL1800 mirror and why the template that comes with the Baker 'hand wings' won't match exactly when setting it against the mirrors for proper installation of the 'stop pin' on the bottom of the mirror's case.

The guy who invented the first wheel was an idiot -
    the guy who invented the second one... he was the genius!

http://theringfinders.com/blog/Larry.Royal/

Good Catch!!

Good catch guys ...you are absolutely right!! The GL1800 mirrors will not fit the F6B. I'm sure Muth will come out with a F6B version for the Doran/Muth mirror soon.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Don't mess with my 'pepper' Scotrod's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGLRY View Post
    the template that comes with the Baker 'hand wings' won't match exactly when setting it against the mirrors for proper installation of the 'stop pin' on the bottom of the mirror's case.
    'Stop pin'!!??!! What is this thing you speak of???

(Heh heh heh! I know what it is,,, that's why I have the NC wings! )

I have the Muth mirrors... the TPS was not available when they first came out.....
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com