131 62.09%
  • Other (please post)

8 3.79%
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: F6B Happy Ass Poll!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

MUSTANG

I changed to the Mustang seat for the way it looked and the 1 inch drop. The seat is great. It gives me more control in corners and it does have a built in back rest for the driver. Very nice seat for the price. I got mine on sale from Mustang during one of the holidays. The OEM back rest cost more. LOL

Corbin solo

.. because my stock seat was made for a big FAT guy with long legs.

Mike Corbin made my seat fit my skinny ass and my short legs.
    Please don't spook the road-sheep.

Don't mess with my 'pepper' Scotrod's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MSGT-R View Post
    .. because my stock seat was made for a big FAT guy with long legs.
    Whew!!! Thought you were talkin about me for a bit there,,,,, But,,, can't be me,,,, my legs are short!!!

I've had a Corbin Saddle on my V-65 Sabre, Valkyrie Interstate, Can-Am Spyder RT-S, and now on my F6B. I find the Corbin's to be like a horse saddle where it's made to be firm but able to be broken in by your butt after about 2,500 miles or so!
    Thanks Jim - a.k.a. Bama Bagger

"Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny".

~ Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Scotrod View Post
    Whew!!! Thought you were talkin about me for a bit there,,,,, But,,, can't be me,,,, my legs are short!!!
    Nawww, don't worry Scotrod, just a generalization.
    Goldwings have always had a big, wide, thick seat. Honda never thinks at the other end of the spectrum.
    Please don't spook the road-sheep.

Corbin

I have the Corbin seat. But at the time that I was looking, I couldn't find a Mustang, which I had on previous bike, and loved. The Corbin is comfortable but I found an issue. One day I had a dead battery, because I apparently didn't close my saddle bags all the way, so the lights I have in them stayed on. Thankfully I was home, but with the Corbin seat mounted I can't pull the side covers to access the battery or fuse panel. Does anyone with a Mustang seat have the same issue.

Quote Originally Posted by William View Post
    I have the Corbin seat. But at the time that I was looking, I couldn't find a Mustang, which I had on previous bike, and loved. The Corbin is comfortable but I found an issue. One day I had a dead battery, because I apparently didn't close my saddle bags all the way, so the lights I have in them stayed on. Thankfully I was home, but with the Corbin seat mounted I can't pull the side covers to access the battery or fuse panel. Does anyone with a Mustang seat have the same issue.

Getting the side covers off with a Mustang seat is tight, but it can be done without removing them.
    KJ
    SOLD 2013 F6B Black Deluxe
    2014 Victory Cross Country Tour
    EZRIDE
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Ultimate King

I would I could recast my vote in the poll. I just replaced my stock seat with the Ultimate King.
    Very comfortable on the short rides. I haven't had a chance to take a long ride yet.

Mustang

Bought a Mustang Tuck and Roll, so far no numb-butt and a quicker arse recovery time at stops. Next item will be highway pegs, which should improve comfort even more.

Rich

Quote Originally Posted by rich View Post
    Bought a Mustang Tuck and Roll, so far no numb-butt and a quicker arse recovery time at stops. Next item will be highway pegs, which should improve comfort even more.

Rich
    You are correct. On long rides, I fold out the Ergo II's, lean back with my lower back burried against the rise in the Mustang seat and let the road fly by beneath my feet. It is truly a comfortable ride.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]