18 8.53%
  • Stock

131 62.09%
  • Other (please post)

8 3.79%
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: F6B Happy Ass Poll!

Corbin solo

.. because my stock seat was made for a big FAT guy with long legs.

Mike Corbin made my seat fit my skinny ass and my short legs.
    Please don't spook the road-sheep.

Mustang

Bought a Mustang Tuck and Roll, so far no numb-butt and a quicker arse recovery time at stops. Next item will be highway pegs, which should improve comfort even more.

Rich

Quote Originally Posted by rich View Post
    Bought a Mustang Tuck and Roll, so far no numb-butt and a quicker arse recovery time at stops. Next item will be highway pegs, which should improve comfort even more.

Rich
    You are correct. On long rides, I fold out the Ergo II's, lean back with my lower back burried against the rise in the Mustang seat and let the road fly by beneath my feet. It is truly a comfortable ride.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Corbin For my tush

I had a Corbin on my previous bike (97' Valkyrie) for over 70,000 miles and have logged several
    12 hour days in the saddle. For me, the harder pan is actually more comfortable. I decided to
    go with it on my F6B and so far I like it. The only difference is the actual seating position. I have
    the pull back risers on the F6B but it still seats me a tad more upright than that of the Valk with
    the pull backs on it. Not a huge difference but I havent done the cross country trek on the F6B
    yet. Will find out in July!!!

only one issue

The only issue I have had with my stock seat is it tends to pinch my left n** when I first get on it. As the weather continues to heat up here I will see if that issue gets worse.

Mustang

I thought the stock would work till I rode 3,000 miles in a week. The Mustang & Aero Pegs are very comfortable. In 19 days I'll do it again. Lots more prepared this time

Quote Originally Posted by hiflyer View Post
    I bought a used RM seat for the 6 because I could get it quick, prior to getting my Ultimate. Glad I bought a used one at a good price, because I sure would have hated to pay up for that thing. Poor seat to tank fitment, and the foam is broken down on one side. I know the history of the seat, that shouldn't have happened.
    Yep I have similar issues, the tank fitment is a problem for sure, that was one of the things I sent it back for. It didn't return any better. The seams of the cover and the shaping of the foam don't line up on each other correctly and it just looks sloppy. I expected a professionally made product, and that's not what I received.

2nd Corbin for me...

I had one of these put on my '91 BMW K100. I live close enough to actually do the drive in service. Great experience as they customized it to my butt, ride height, firmness and finish materials.

The one I have on my '13 F6b was put on it by the previously owner. It looks great but is very firm for me. I am thinking about taking it back to see if they can adjust the fit. Has anyone ever done that?

Make an appointment

They do a great job.

Hollister is a 4-5 hour ride from SoCal, so leave early in the morning and drive direct on the 5 (you can take your time going home).
    Make an appointment because this is their show season. July 4th is the big Hollister rally and it's a zoo there. They will also be gone to Sturgis in August.

You can eat lunch in the Wizard's cafe while you wait.
    Please don't spook the road-sheep.

Have a RDL seat and have not looked back. Ugly as hell but it does the job wonderfully !!!!!