Thanks EC

Thread: Thanks EC

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thanks EC

This weekend, the OEM style switch broke on my Single Shot lower lights. When I pulled the switch housing out, the single switch/wiring unit came out in two pieces. I called EC this morning and, no questions asked, they are replacing the switch under warranty. In fact, I got the USPS Priority Mail receipt emailed to me in just a few minutes. Great customer service.

I decided to try the non OEM style switch this time. It is only illuminated when the lights are on. The switch I had that broke stayed on all the time and it was really BRIGHT!

Thanks again EC!

image.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Texas TC, that is a good choice to go with the non-OEM style switch. That is what I installed when I got my Single Shooter lights from EC, and I am very happy that I did. It is nice to know that when the green light is ON...the lights are ON.

EC has a good track record of taking care of their customers.

Finally got mine, rode once, washed once and one of the lights has moisture.

EC took care of me too.

I installed EC Single Shooter's on my F6B and had one light go out after one week. Phil at EC sent me a replacement the very next day. I went with the OEM switch but now wish I had gotten the other. I did not realize the OEM light switch light always stayed on.

Quote Originally Posted by FlyinF View Post
    Finally got mine, rode once, washed once and one of the lights has moisture.
    FlyinF, I have spoken to Lewis about this same issue, and he assures me that they are finalizing a new seal for the unit, and will get those out to current owners as fast as possible.

Thanks Miles.............I wasn't too worried about it, they are cool lights and I have been buying EC stuff since: ST1300, Valkyrie Interstate, VTX1800 and 09 Wing......and I know they stand by their products. Since it doesn't rain much in south Texas (and I don't ride in rain unless in some far away place) what the heck just have to be careful when washing.

Once again, EC came through with great customer service. I called late last week when I discovered one of my LED bulbs had been burned out on my EC turn signal conversion kit. Phillip sent me a replacement under warranty and it was delivered and I installed it yesterday. This us the way good companies should operate. Thanks again, EC.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]